List of things that MUST be in TBC Classic

this thread (while obviously being troll bait) is a perfect example of the slippery slope “fallacy” in full effect.

told you this sort of sh** would happen, but all people had to say back then was “hOw DoEs ThIs EvEn AfFeCt YoUr GaMiNG eXpErIeNcE?!” … well, for one, the old world is dead, and secondly now i can’t spit on people in-game as a direct result of the cashgrab lizard mount.

so GG, i was right again.

2 Likes

Why did the LFG tool kill the community exactly?
It’s literally just a signup tool, so you don’t have to spam world/LFG for ages…
Are you thinking of LFD?

This is meant to be added in phase 2.

Won’t lie, I’d love this xD.
Most people use the auction addons anyway, to prevent this… but it’ll honestly be so much easier and less hassle.
Doubtful to be added though.

Agreeing with the auction house… the rest… well models sure if its on your side… the lfg tool comes anyways next phase no? The dual spec is nonsense. Nethers will be buyable by badges soon so tanks have a reason to get badges outside of kara and co later on.

1 Like

You and the other doomsayers were right and I will gladly admit that I was wrong.
I was on the ‘idc doesnt affect me’ side of the fence but it did affect me, and every stupid little change will eventually affect me.
I was wrong. So wrong.

edit: I should stop calling them doomsayers and actually fortune tellers.
One thing leads to another. Leave TBC alone. (too late now)
Barbershop might eventually lead to /fart getting removed or opposite faction raids or some other ridiculous shait.

2 Likes

I’d rather have #nochanges back at this point.

2 Likes

NOOOOO!

1. KIlls the groups, so unnecessary, so RETAILY. Bvadr, Yuck and a lot of [censored] crap.
  2. No thanks, two reasons. I ain’t having no snub-nosed retardos ruinig my game Again! 2. we need no more to make game buggy and laggy, enough all the addons Blizz had already had to put in to hide/overwrite all what’s not TBCC fron the Retail machine - and whar sometimes peeps through anyway.
  3. HM. Make it the award of a long, hard SOLO Questline, then. Something like scepter of the Sands.
  4. No That model is terrible, it only caters to AH-sharks. We absoluteluy need to keep it as is.
    If you want things like that, please use an add-on to ruin only your own pleasure and game.

But we need bugs fixed:

• small stupid carets (Them small arrows) remowed,
  • lags repaired - my Framerate was 4.3 - 5,9 swimming in a lake, but not out of the water.
  • Respawns fixed.
  • World event Quests fixed - also for those having already done them.

Give us back the real Burning Crusade.

1. We get the search tool next patch where you can list yourself and your group but you still have to whispher and run to the dungeon.
  2. Just no, if you don’t like it play something else.
    3.Dual spec came with WOTLK and it should stay that way, if you cant afford the gold to respec buy less dungeon boosts.
  3. Just use an AH addon like every normal person does and you wont have a problem and profit of of 1 stack spammers.

Will you people stop this stupid argument? Lack of tanks isn’t because of respeccing.

Lack of tanks is because tanking in TBC is the toughest role, it’s a thankless job and once you’ve got your badge gear there’s literally no point going back and doing the heroics again.

Dual spec won’t tackle a single one of those issues.

1 Like

As a Tank main i can tell you honestly tanking is not that hard if you have DPS players that have a brain. But if i as a druid charge into a group of 4 and the warlock seeds fly next to me as i reach my target i just don’t have a chance and also the number of hunter that refuse to use Missdirection is just to high.

Also i have a healer prem8 and that helps alot the number of people that can’t heal is also way to high. One of the main reasons i don’t tank when im alone is the amount of bad healers i saw.

and this i why i would love fresh classic, you lot dont know when enough is enough

Sure, why not. There’s already widespread addons that mimic this + the one that will release in p2 will most likely solve this.

Nah. Part of the charm of TBC is the older models. Yeah TBC Classic isn’t TBC like back then but let’s not pull it even further away shall we.

Neutral for me. If they add this I know some people would be mad, other would be happy. For me personally: no need.

The retail one is nice but it wouldn’t fit into TBC. I know this is a weird argument but something like that is a bit too jarring for me.

This would be even worse, just don’t put the damn thing into the game. It doesn’t ameliorate the tank/healer shortage issue (as WotLK and subsequent expansions repeatedly proved, ppl don’t tank/heal mostly because they don’t want, not because they can’t), and it trivializes all those raid bosses centered around unusual raid comps (like those requiring 4 tanks, those requiring no tanks, or those requiring tons of healers)

We dont need any of this nonsense. We just need to keep #nochanges, but thats already ruined so… you can do whatever you want. Sadly Blizzard once again messed it up listening to donkeys like you who want modify it because “THEY THINK IS BETTER LIKE THAT”. Its not, its bullsh*t. Thats what it is…

2 Likes

Yup, you’re rigth. I don’t tank/heal (main - as always - a Pally). Not because I can’t, but because I don’t want to be flamed for not holding aggro (Keep your pet in leash, … etc, then) or not able to heal (ffs don’t hide behind pillars or go into the next room, or at the very least wait with the next pull until I have a bit more than one quarter of my mana left. I said I was OOM, please).

I lay myself down flat. Dual-spec won’t solve a thing.
#nochanges actually.

#nochanges

except for shopmounts, characterboosts, layering, same faction bgs, different patch- schedules, faction only spells (for example paladin seals) and so on

I’m against them all The way to save Classic is #nochanges :frowning:

Fresh wont solve anything either.

You think fresh wont get plagued with boosts and bots?

bots have been in games since the first man picked up the keyboard,

and it terms of boosts, no there wont be any boosts in classic, the only real change i see them doing is no world buffs

1. This is easily fixable by the “Auctionator” addon, you type how much you’d like to buy and you click a single button, it’s interface is identical to the retail AH one.

No new model crap in classic pls…

1 Like