Lock 10.0 trees wishes

for more shard spenders:

singularity, 3 shards

empowering your next drain souls, 1 shard

so either spells costing shard in themselves or shards used to empower the next cast.

shard gen needs to be also looked at, maybe a small cd that generates shards instantly if they want to keep agony rng, for a bit more control and situational spells

Down to 20-25% would be great. Like everyone else.

That would be nice.

Totally right, self-sustaining Affliction is nice.

We had that in MoP was called Malefic Grasp.

Yes please

Fine with that

Immolate and Agony at least as baseline talents so I can still have the option to DoT Immolate, Corruption and Curse of Pain at the same time again.
In the class talent tree optional talents that improve a demon so that imp infatuad can improve their imp, succubus seduced improve their succubus, felhunter follower their felhunter and so on and maybe for imp and succubes an aditional talent in the destruction tree and for Felhunter and Voidwalker in the affliction tree.
The return of Live tap and Demon Armor as baseline abilities and Bane of Elements at least low learnable in Class tree.

Not that I expect any dev to read this thread but here goes.

Iā€™d like to address the glaring design flaws of demo. People might think itā€™s fine due to it having good throughput these days but it is still too clunky mechanically.

1. Itā€™s cds donā€™t line up, tyrant used to be a 2min but was changed to 1.5, grimoire/ fel lord stayed at 2 mins , making it very annoying to line cds.

Destroā€™s infernal is 3 mins, afflictionā€™s dark glare is 2 mins, guess what would be a good cd for tyrant ? yeap itā€™s 1 min, then it would line well with grimoire being 2 mins.

1. Tyrant is the only main baseline throughput cd in the game that has a cast time, whatā€™s up with that? it feels like demo was designed for 2004 warlock. Plz make it instant.

2. Vilefiend is the only ability in the game that has a triple cost: cast time + resource spender + cd. How is this even considered ? one of these costs has to go.

3. Dreadstalkers need to be instant baseline, itā€™s no longer a choice since most people opt for insta stalkers or the proc , itā€™s just less clunky overall.

4. General change, corruption instant for all specs plz, what is this 2 sec cast time joke, if we spend the global pressing corruption as a non aff spec , itā€™s a dps loss anyway, at least being instant gives us something extra to do while moving.

5. Afflictionā€™s UA target limit removed, if we wanna UA everything mob in our sight let us do so, whatā€™s the point in limiting it?

6. Soul swap and soul burn soul swap should never have been removed for aff.

7. Soul link in the class talents not in demoā€™s spec talents, this is to address the absurd fragility of non demo locks in pvp.

8. Current 2 piece destro set bonus added as a talent option for destroā€™s spec. Destro lacks a meaningful proc and the 2 set compliments the spec well.

9. The demo pvp talent call felhunter interrupt added to the baseline CLASS talent tree.

5 Likes

Especially this.

1 Like

All summons should be instant, only the shard generation sound be casts

1 Like

My wish list:

General: Demon Armor returned xD

Affliction: Soul Swap and Fel Flame

Demonology: Channel Demonwrath and Hand of Doom (talent from legion that applied doom to all targets hit by Hand of Gulā€™dan)

Destruction: Legion Artifact ability portals and Decimating Bolt, would also like to see Shadowburn and Cataclysm made baseline for this spec.

2 Likes

Dark Regeneration back, SL for all specs, Demon armor for all specs.

Glyph of UR for that sweet 30% SL.

Bloodfear. :>

Just look at MoP. Best class design there is.

4 Likes

no chance they bring bloodfear back XD i just want to be a flaktower in the middle of the arena again and not kite all day

2 Likes

Just placed bloodfear here, to trigger some dudes, that remember it, haha.

Bloodfear was nice, i miss pandaria. It was the best class design for warlocks.

I have high hopes for the new talent tree.

4 Likes

Metamorphosis back as Dreadlord form :wink:

3 Likes

So talking about my ideas for affliction.
Rapture feels pretty boring so I wouldnā€™t mind seeing it go away.
Maybe Haunt could be single target shard spender? It would need to be buffed significantly of course. Seed is great aoe spender.
Unstable affliction should have a cleave baked to it. Maybe each tic could have a chance to drop a corrupted puddle that would deal aoe damage.
I also wouldnā€™t mind making our demons have more synergy with our spells. Shadow bite should go back to dealing extra damage for each dot on target.
We should be also able to burst sudden priority targets. A spell that copies your main targets dots to a new target and makes them deal their damage in shorter window.
Oh and for movement: give us door of shadows but make the cast time shorter.

Again we had Soul Swap or Effigy. Both did what you want.

There are a lot of lost spells we want to be back like metamorphosis.

Just give us mop lock back

Ah i never played Mop. Well then i can join the bandwagon of wanting it back.

2 Likes

Some more wishes except MoP Warlock style.

Fel Obelisk, Dreadlash, Burning Rush, Darkfury, Inner Demons, Sacrificed Souls, Call Felhunter and Demonic Consumption are now baseline

Dark Regeneration - Old Talent is back.

Improved Resolve - the duration is increased by 4 seconds and gives cc immunity. Increase cd by 60 seconds.

Demonic Grip - Shadowy Demonic hands gripping targets in the area(5yards) holding them in place for 6 seconds. Dmg may brake the effect.

Dreadfury - 2 Set Bonus from Tier Set Shadowlands.

Shard of Annihilation - everyone knows this.

Summon Fel Tyrant - Replaces Summon Tyrant your Demonic Tyrant now is a Fel Tyrant. Empowering you and all demons to deal Fel dmg for 15 Seconds. Cd 2 min.

Demonic Meteor - instant, 3 min cd, summons one Abysall, one Inquisitor and one Terrorguard.

Pleasure through Pain is now baseline passiv with 10% increased dmg.

Call Observer Removed.
Call Fel Lord baseline.
New Talent: Summon Overfiend - summons a Overfiend in the targeted area. It attacks randomly all targets in line of sight. With Chaos Dmg. Cannot be controlled. Last 15 seconds.

Master Summoner now allows you tu summon all demons instant, except the Permanent Pet.

Summon Imp Mother - instant, last 15 seconds, summons for a wild Imp for each second. Every wild Imp cast 4 bolts and then charges randomly at a target to explode.

1 Like

After looking at Priest talent tree, I come to conclusion that a priest spec into shadow will be able to cast some of the ā€˜healer orientedā€™ spells, if he choose to talent them.

I would love to have a warlock with possibility to DECURSE from talent tree. It makes sense, because locks can curse, why canā€™t we decurse then?

2 Likes

For Afflocks;

Decent Drain Soul - Malefic Grasp (Legion) buildā€¦

UA stack as a spender. (ofc limit 1 target) I hope they delete ugly Malefic Raptureā€¦

Multi dotting is enough for cleave if the DoT damage is enough. So DoT damage should be fixed.

• Just one no setup mobility skill. Like disengage, blink etc.
  • One baseline passive defense skill.
  • And we should not have to select Drain Soul or Life Drain. Like in Legion, some of healing elements must be put in Drain Soul or some of damage-execute elements must be put in Drain Lifeā€¦ Two drain skills completely break the fluid rotation.

In short, imo they should make a design based on Legion Afflock againā€¦ Strong single target and just enough cleaveā€¦

Actually Iā€™d love to see;

Affliction : Strong Single Target - Mediocre to good Multi Target
Destruction : Mediocre to good Single Target - Strong Multi Target
Demonology : Complete new design based on lots of demons. Taming demons, summoning multi demonsā€¦ Damage must come from demons, not from demonbolt or decimating bolt etcā€¦ Also some demons ā€œMUSTā€ be special and tankier for only Demolocks. Like special pets in beast mastery hunter.

1 Like

Youā€™ve got no chance with this. On mythic coven, you could just drain through the storm staying at full HP. It makes more sense as it is now.

I have the feeling warlock is getting an overhaul againā€¦ if they are doing this lets how they donā€™t screw it up.