Lock 10.0 trees wishes

They learned that way to late, I think in DF they do more changes than in every addon before.

It should be a 4th spec, it is totally different from current demo.

Getting rather worried that we are like 4+ months away from the supposed expansion launch and we have only gotten some small bits and pieces of information about what some of our abilities and talents could potentially be. Ugh this waiting is driving me insane.

Me2 Iā€™m a bit afraid but also those speculated talents sounds greatbut some could also be DH things. I mean they for our meta, why not the tormented soul stuff, too.

As a Demo Main, All I want back is Grimoire of Supremacy back so i can have my Doomguard/Terrorguard permanently back as a ranged alternative to the Felguard for certain encounters.

The other thing is Metamorphosis, I know itā€™s on DHā€™s now but let me explain, the old model is still in game and in the files, simply rename it to Apotheosis (like the glyph from Mists) change itā€™s effects and how it interacts with our spells, or even abit more outlandish make it like a druid form (like Boomkin), or even give each spec a ā€œdemon lordā€ form that acts differently for each spec.

But all wishful thinking sadly as blizzard doesnā€™t like us having nice things. Iā€™m just glad some of the good legendaries and Decimating bolt have made it in according to the Datamines on Wowhead.

1 Like

I would love to have the meta back, but at least give destruction and Affliction some stuff from MoP and the Legion Artifact spells.

Still no updates thenā€¦ cmon blizz got lots to work with here, give us a taste of your ideas.

It somewhat may be worth putting out something now for inital feedback, dont drag it out then make it too late for changes please.

Iā€™m also frustrated that there are still no news. I really hope they give a ST burst from bfa but not with ua instead let MR be that dot.
And pls more chaos dmg for all specs.

Well itā€™s here now and all I can say is Iā€™m extremely disappointed

So after I played a bit with the talent tree in wowhead. I would change in the warlock tree, that accured vitality should be replaced with Demon skin or fel armor, neither destruction or demo need this talent. So that shouldnā€™t be necessary for the portal Talent.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.