Lock Gehennas before Firemaw players ruin it

Firemawians are exploiting the free transfers and mass migrating over to Gehennas for free.

Soon Gehennas will also be unplayable and have queues already even before the prepatch starts.

Lock it down!

1 Like

Already was 2-3 months ago, When Firemaw got invaded by Alliance and Firemaw’s horde guilds mass transferred too Golemag or Gehennas. That is what firemaw players call “faction balance” :rofl:

How are they exploiting free transfers? Arent free transfers enabled by Blizzard?

2 Likes

Hordies running away from PvP, I laff, oh I laff till my sides achieve escape velocity and become artificial satellite of Azeroth planet. Happy happy joy joy.

I don’t think Blizzard exactly intended for people to get free transfer Firemaw → Razorgore and immediately free transfer Razorgore → Gehennas, looks more like an oversight, else Firemaw → Gehennas free transfer would be open directly one would assume.

Since blizzard refused to nerf broken human racial in wotlk, alliance can pvp/wpvp by their own. Cya und aufiderzehen. :rofl:

I am lucky. I play mainly pyre and mirage

Gehennas is completely fine? And this mass exodus of free transfers from Firemaw via Razergore are getting sent back to Razergore.

No they’re not. That’s just misinformation. There has been no stance from blizzard regarding that and I doubt they will do it.

3 Likes

Misinformation? There was a blue post about it.

1 Like

Let’s see it? Or you mean the fake screenshot from Discord … imagine taking that as a source and fact.

1 Like

It’s what they have to do , the just thing to do , punishing bug abusers instead of rewarding them . But sadly that blue post/tweeter post is fake

Either way, they need to send all of them back to Firemaw/Razergore, it’s complete incompetence on Blizzard’s part that they allow Firemaw Horde to simply die overnight, just as it’s complete incompetence on their part that Firemaw is STILL locked and you have no sympathy for the players who exploited a loophole to get a free transfer to another full realm.

1 Like

Imagine seeing a very logical response to a situation and thinking it’s fake? That’s exactly what I would have expected Blizzard to do. You can forgive someone for believing something that is completely in line with what should be done to players exploiting a loophole at the detriment to everyone else.

I still expect them to do this, they can’t just let Firemaw Horde die while also ruining Gehennas via a loophole that was completely unintended and knowingly exploited by the players en-masse.

Why would anyone expect them to do the logical thing?
It’s mainly their fault for allowing server populations to get out of hand.

4 Likes

the only significant loss to firemaw is the decline in gdkp/boost spam. they realized all the whales left this server already so are finding new places to sell.

1 Like

The horde left, not the alliance. The alliance was the dominant force anyway, there were more alliance on Firemaw than there were players on Gehennas, and for a good while the Horde population on Firemaw was almost as large as Gehennas too.

Firemaw needed something done, but their actions of locking it down indefinitely and then this new blunder, they are completely screwing the servers up. You’re not going to be happy about the GDKP spam being gone on Firemaw Horde, because the Horde will have 0 players within weeks if this isn’t fixed.

3 Likes

Firemaw horde 38%. I guess with wotlk release alliance can pvp themselves.

I came to pyrewood, and dam, it is peaceful and stable. No running, no migration, no queues.

1 Like

I havent played this one in a while. putting this on break until WOTLK pre patch

same here, we on earthshaker are very stable and have no problems and toxicity gehennas/firemaw have. megaservers are just horrible and the only reason they exist is because people think if the server doesnt have 20k+ population its dead. which is absolutely absurd, we have more then enough raids and activity with “only” 6k alliance only. let them struggle with queues and toxicity we play in peace :smiley:

6 Likes

Same my Server has ca 5,5k-6k Alliance players and i find enough people for everything and i have no queue or so:)

2 Likes