Lock Gehennas before Firemaw players ruin it

And then people will pay for the transfer regardless, the outcome is the same. Only difference will be X money in blizzards pocket or not.

Firemaw horde has been dying for a long time, people will move regardless.

1 Like

Let them move to another server, not Gehennas which already has too many players. Literally just creating problems, and ā€œFiremawā€ dying is a laugh, there was still a gigantic Firemaw horde playerbase until today.

5 Likes

Blizzard messing upā€¦ who couldā€™ve thoughtā€¦ :rofl:

Numbers donā€™t lie, the past months horde has declined drastically on Firemaw, and when the news came out regarding this transfer, alot of people took it and word spread like fire.

I didnā€™t want to transfer from a server me and my guild has been on since 2019, it came to a vote and here we are. :slight_smile:

Edit. Fomo played its roll for sure, players panic, few wants to start wotlk on a potential 90/10 pvp realm.

1 Like

I can also add that golemagg would been a nice server as well, but thats basicly the options we were given. The democracy ended up with gehennas.

Can we finally put the myth that anyone cares about world pvp behind us now (other than the gankers), with this there wont be any balanced server left at all and we can all just actually say that we should have only have had pve servers from the beginning seeing as everyone flees to what is de facto pve servers

8 Likes

let us laugh together at all the firemaw noobs who used the loophole; hopefully they get stuck on razorgore

2 Likes

Letā€™s hope someone gets stuck halfway out the loophole.

1 Like

numbers were skewed to start with; the amount of accounts and alt accounts that did gdkp/boosting was higher then everyone thought. ironforge ONLY documents people who raid log; think of how many guilds that donā€™t use wow logsā€¦

Not many actually. You need just 1 player out of 25 to log and upload the log. No matter if itā€™s raid leader doing it for the raid or some individual just for himself, as long as it is uploaded it will count towards population statistics. Sometimes you donā€™t even know someone in your group is logging.

What is skewing the numbers tho is that Ironforge.pro canā€™t deal with alts. All your characters are usually the same person (letā€™s forget multi-account players) so all of them should count towards population numbers as 1 together. However, Ironforge.pro canā€™t distinguish between alts so all your alts are counted as separate players.

Iā€™d say the numbers are just about right. They donā€™t track players that do not participate in activities that are logged usuall (raiding, battlegrounds) so the numbers will be higher than show, BUT they also donā€™t distinguish between alts so the numbers will be lower than shown.

1 Like

I imagine columns of Horde being convoyed back to Firemaw in shackles by the evil Blizzard GMs armed with ban hammers

2 Likes

But earthshaker is also a megaserver?

1 Like

Prince of Egypt style!

1 Like

Stuck how exactly? By all free transfers being disabled from Razorgore? That seems unlikely. Gehennass will get locked tonight if it isnā€™t already, and people will just bite the bullet and go to Golemagg as a second best choice. Firemaw horde is dead either way, and so is Razorgore. The question only is if some refugees end up on second best choice.

So you are basically laughing at people for ending up on a 7k server instead of a 20k one. Boo hoo, what a tragedy.

They will get stuck after transferring to Razorgore as the next transfer they try to do to Gehennas will be blocked by Blizzard so they will be stuck on a dead realm, unable to go forwards or backwards, maybe just a small amount sideways.

Golemagg is a poor second choice.

1 Like

Golemagg isnā€™t a poor second choice, if all the horde that went from Firemaw to Gehennas went to Golemagg instead weā€™d end up with another Gehennas sized server.

1 Like

Worst case they need to pay for a transfer, and itā€™s currently 30% discount. Soā€¦ 17 bucks or something. Unless they lock Gehennas, itā€™s a slight inconvenience. If they DID lock Gehennas, now that would be fun.

They said they will be Closing free transfers in about 2 hours or more.

This was said yesterday 22 hours ago.

1 Like

Actually they said theyā€™d close them at the earliest in ~2 hours and in maximum 1 week (6 days from now then).

EDIT: Hereā€™s the actual post:

1 Like

Itā€™s now later in the week, and 22.5 hours later, my guess would be tomorrow at the restart.

1 Like