Lock portal trap ban

A lock was abusing this portal bug just inside the Zereth Mortis, and trapping people inside the walls.

Can you get banned for something like that?

Edit: To elaborate, a horde lock is doing it to Alliance, as it’s world PvP.

How did they trap people inside walls?

Make a ticket and find out?

They somehow put the lock portal on the wall above, and send people through it to get stuck and die.

What?

You have to actively click the portal to get sent anywhere. Just don’t click a sus portal.

It’s World PvP, a horde lock is doing it to alliance. It’s their spell to send people through it I believe?

You can’t forcefully send people through the portal, especially not people of the opposite faction.

Well he certainly sent me through the portal and I didn’t click anything

There’s a warlock pvp talent that teleports all enemyes to his wlock portale location

4 Likes

Idk if you can be banned for that, pretty much like being Thunderstormed off a cliff.

If there is a texture that should not work like it is doing right now then Blizzard should fix it.

Not really. I mean you can expect that when seeing a sham, but you can’t expect a lock to teleport you bugged stuck in a wall.

Does seem like a texture issue, and the player is abusing it.

Well if you all don’t know what he is talking about maybe you should research before being “wHaT aRe yOu oN aBoUt”.

For instance:

Shadow Rift: Conjure a Shadow Rift at the target location lasting 2 sec. Enemy players within the rift when it expires are teleported to your Demonic Circle.

Must be within 40 yds of your Demonic Circle to cast.

Well yes is indeed a texture issues but i mean, are you trapped in what sense? You die and release and is all okay or you need unstuck?

Oh i don’t?
You should read my previous message then, when i already linked the spell the Lock used to cause the bug.

I don’t know what kind of “trapping” is caused by such a spell tho, given i have not witnessed it. But at least i am not here pulling crap out of my rear being all like “yOu cAn’T uSe oPpOsiTe fAcTioN pOrTaL” pretending like OP is a clown clicking random Horde WLock Gates.

1 Like

I gotta try it myself! ^^

5 Likes

pvp warlock talent

1 Like

You don’t even know your own class lol.

I get stuck and the lock’s able to kill me during. So he’s doing it to everyone that goes through the Z Mortis portal. (Arrives in Z Mortis)

1 Like

Ah okay, that is definitely reportable then. At least people do not need to get unstuck after that.

Players don’t know Shadow Rift? Impressive.

2 Likes

Shadow rift isn’t what comes to people’s mind when someone says “portal” and they’re talking about warlocks.

2 Likes

Look, I know you’re just a troll so I’m not going to bite. Just in future, make sure you know the facts before making a fool out of yourself. :clown_face:

1 Like