1 Like

I’m with ya!

Looks pretty fun

3 Likes

muy bueno

alters back to original location

Heh… nothin personel

1 Like

God…must you appear in every topic with your trolling? Getting tiring…

2 Likes

Can you stop being so pathetic and grow up please.

2 Likes

Just stop replying to it :sweat_smile:

All is fair in love and war and especially in open world PvP. that is unless its an exploit.

Its only an offence if its an exploit. If they are deliberately trapping the opposite faction into a buggy area and you cannot take action by either moving your character, cast or defend, then it can be viewed as an exploit. Exploits are a ban offence and should be reported.

1 Like

Nice! Brings back memories of Mindcontrolling Alliance into pits in Argus. Or kiting the MoP PvP vendor into some cave and Alliance being all “muh PvP gear omg Blizz ban everyone!!!”. Was fun.

Just turn Warmode off if it annoys you. It is not a bug, just clever use of game mechanics in open world…like using knockback off cliffs.

2 Likes

well. i think that one is more an exploit cuz if they are using an ability to block people in a glitched wall then it’s a reportable bug, not a clever use of something!

5 Likes

turn off warmode

why u have to ruin fun for ppl?

No, its absolutely a bug. And this is from someone who can do trickshots with gnomes when it comes to knocking them off things in bgs etc. MC and knocks are intended. Killing someone by porting them to inaccessible areas that DC or outright kill them isn’t intended.

1 Like

You still could step out of the Portal before getting ported. If he stuns you > insignia > move > win.

This is against the rules and is abusing a glitch, which is bannable, so good luck to the people doing it lol

Not fun for the people it’s happening to… Shouldn’t have to turn WM off because of people abusing a glitch that shouldn’t be able to happen.

^

yes, it’s possible to moove out the portal before it goes off, but it’s still a bug/exploit. you are basically using a glitch to kill people who, once glitched, connot do anything.

1 Like

The OP said the Lock was doing it on people that arrives in ZM, so i guess that you can’t even react because he is casting the rift at people that are in loading screen.

Total scummy and legit reportable behavior.

4 Likes

Hm. :man_shrugging:

Putting the bug and tragedy of dying unfairly with Warmode on aside, once you (and the other victims) res, you can just kill the Warlock no?

No, because there are other horde to think about? Which is besides the point, none of that should be able to happen. This is not a me problem. Imagine this happening to many others as soon as they enter the portal, during loading screen. This is really game breaking and unfair completely. Defending it is just bizarre. (Unless you enjoy exploiting it and giving people a major disadvantage)

ht tps://imgur.com/a/uX61xFv

There were 2 locks and a hunter.

1 Like

you need to remove all names from your photo, unusless it can be reported as “naming and shaming”!

Could be an accident too? A lot of shadowlands terrain is really scuffed in design so it could just have bugged. I’ve had it before when a DK gripped me to his location and I disconnected when I was moving him