ty blizzard

i finally got in. looks like you guys just have to keep trying to get in.

thanks a lot for being too lazy to let me log in. Great company.

Dont try connect and wait some 5 min+ without connecting and maybe u will get correct queue (not that with 1 queue)

nice, thanks for dc’ing me blizz, and straight into a 85min que…

Are you legit, kidding me??

May bee Blizzard are reducing the amount of layer in preparation for the 12 and hoping they push more people to take server transfer at the same time.

I guess it has something to do with the classic server, as I can log on my BFA one.

Managed to get online in Battle net, but when i try logging on the classic server, it gets the realm list, makes me choose my realm and then it says I need an active subscription to be able to play wow classic :smile:

Oh well…

got issue with my battle.net cant seem to get my status online nor sea friend in bfa . anywone else this issue?

Cant get in, i get wow51900102… this sux

Cant get in either

yup cannot get in.

neither do I, I cannot login

I try to connect but it always says I’m 1st in the queue (you can’t change realms or anything) after that, it try to log in and then fail. If you try several times it actually PUSH you through your server queue… What a fantastic flux! I need to queue to get a frickin REAL queue???

Getting the same issue. Must be a ploy to get us all back on retail XD

are you even downloaded that shat?:DD

I don’t know whats going on, it says ‘‘login server full’’ puts me at spot nr 1, then it puts me in the regular queue, only to kick me out and put me at the login screen after 1-2min in queue

We get an additional day on our subscription when we can’t actually play the platypus game right? Kapp

Support edit: This post has been cleaned up.

Please read the Community Code of Conduct before posting again or creating new threads. You can find the Code of Conduct here: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct.

Got DC and now I can not get in at all. Whole system died… like always. Probably DDOS attacks again.

GIVE US THE DAY!!! GIVE US THE DAY!!! (I’m not kidding, they took our money and say to our face: Shooooorrry) We’re so shohohohohooooory

Can’t even log into battlenet app right now

1 Like