Same, I was about to post that.

you know what blizz screw you!, Iā€™m tired of thisā€¦ Iā€™m gonna watch some movie and will be back tomorrow. (3 mins cries in corner)

yup. Cant log for the past 2 hours

good excuse to watch the new His Dark Materials which starts in 1 minute.

I canā€™t login for like 4 hours now, blizzard WTF?:confused:

Same. Canā€™t log in. Back to Modern Warfare.

2 hour server queue to get kicked and reset because of a login server? Get real.

Just got in after about ten minutes of attempts.

It hung on ā€œlogging into game serverā€ for around a minute before the magic happened.

Good luck folks

this is still happening for meā€¦

Got the same problem hereā€¦ :frowning:

Day2, happening again. I figured it was Blizzcon, but now it appears to be something more serious.

This is not looking good for Blizzardā€™s live services, shares holders are gonna want to see heads roll if the ATVI stock starts to drop.

Same here, in queue, Wait time ~1 min but i never get connected.

2 Likes

Wanna know why I love Classic, itā€™s on the top list at least, not the main reason? I donā€™t see blood elfs being 90% of the horde.

and it started againā€¦ why blizzard??? why???

1 Like

Theyā€™re recreating the unstable servers from vanilla #nochanges

1 Like

Third day of this thing?

1 Like

Just got DCed before my guildā€™s first Ragā€¦ Not sure who makes me more angry: my provider or Blizzard with their bugged infinite login queueā€¦

The Battlenet thingy just closed for ā€œcrucial updateā€, now I donā€™t even see ā€œ<1 minuteā€ liesā€¦

Yeah three days of this crap. Missed my guild meeting, and canā€™t even get past the Battlenet launcher. When I do it will just be infinite login attempts followed by DCs, same as yesterday and the day before.

How does your DC from Battlenet look like? Mine goes into system tray as if itā€™s open, but all I can do is close it, no window. And when I try offline Battlenet launch, or just do WoW exe, it connects me to American servers for some reasonā€¦

So, third day in a row it is not possible to loginā€¦ :rage: