Logging issue of thousand iranian players

Pls fix our issue Blizzard. We are Iranian and we have to use vpns and we have high latency

17 Likes

Hey, Same issue for me and my friends. help us

16 Likes

We Iranians love :two_hearts: blizzard :two_hearts:Please think of us Iranians

14 Likes

I’m from Iran and I have the same problem. I can’t enjoy this game as much as befor releasing Shadowlands because of using vpn and high ping to solve loading issue. Blizzard please help us

15 Likes

Have same issue. Pls help us blizzard

14 Likes

Yes,i have the same problem.

14 Likes

I’m iranian and have a same problem please help us blizzard.we can’t play our favorite game this way

14 Likes

Hey dear Blizzard!
Yes, it is really difficult to play in these conditions and after a few years, I can’t enjoy the game to the maximum.
I hope the problem is solved.

13 Likes

Hey dear Blizzard!
Yes, it is really difficult to play in these conditions and after a few years, I can’t enjoy the game to the maximum.
I hope the problem is solved.

14 Likes

I’m iranian and i have this problem too.

13 Likes

Hi
I have same issue with shadowlands plz help us to enjoy this lovely game like other players

13 Likes

Dear Blizzard,
after start the expansion we still have this problem.
I hope you will help us to play like other part of Blizzard family.

12 Likes

I have this problem like this guy please resolve it

10 Likes

I have same issue from start of shadowland

10 Likes

Dear Blizzard devs , please help us persian players.

10 Likes

yes lots of iranian player have same issue. when shadowlands launch my persian teammate in arena have problem. when arena and dungeon start he stuck in loading screen and he always use VPN for this and have high ping.i hope it will fix for iranian gamer

11 Likes

Hey dear Blizzard! i have the same problem please help!

12 Likes

“Same"issue”

11 Likes

I have problem too
This is lovely game but
In this 4 months have very issue

8 Likes

hi dear blizzard i have the same problem.please help us iranians like to play this wonderfull game too

7 Likes