Login issues tonight, dc and login que [24/02]

guessing login servers are down ^^
cant login aswell. gg

It is unacceptable…

Waiting 20 minutes to enter the Batle Net, plus Queue 101 to enter WoW and more lag inside the server…

Is this what we pay for?

Not logging to any server.

Argent Dawn is still going fine, maybe you cannot login but it works.

im in now but get stuck at loading screen

Nothing more to say.

I got disconnected and since then I’m in queue (it says 30 minutes for Zenedar - ofc I have better things to do than wait in line to play).

Since the launch of Shadowlands I didn’t experience a queue so I guess this is just a bug or you really switched the WoW servers for some other of your games.

Either way, shame on you for mocking your paying customers like this !

Happening to loads of people

Same here, stuck in queue then I get disconnected and then it’s queue time again. Great way to launch your new UI, can’t it go smooth just one time?!

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the reports!

This was caused by a service outage affecting our servers and resolved soon after.

The best place to stay informed about wider issues like this would be our support Twitter over here: @BlizzardCSEU_EN

Apologies for the inconvenience to anyone affected.

For anyone having issues prior to this thread or still cannot connect, head over to this article for more info and steps to try: Connection Troubleshooting.

We’ll close the thread here to prevent confusion with future reports, but as always if you need further assistance don’t hesitate to make a new one.

1 Like