Login Issues

Same. Been happening this last 30 minutes.

More people who play use Twitter than they do these forums. This is the antiquated service, not Twitter, omegalul.

Yes this sucks. I DCd, and when I tried to get back in, there was that damned queue to get into Battlenet launcher, same as yesterday. Says one minute, but it’s been at least 10 minutes so far.

And then I guess there will be the game queue after that, and the endless DCs.

I have the same issue.

I can’t even open the launcher without having a queue

Same problem as last night. No update on what the issue was though.

same issue here Firemaw - eu

well that skcus

I hate twitter and i don’t use it. Is it really so hard for them to post here? So why do they keep forums?

1 Like

Ashbringer server, and I have the same issue. I get login server queue for 5 minutes, then it logs in, shows “getting realm list”, then I get stuck there for another 5 minutes and I get disconnected.

This is really upsetting, paying for a game that I can’t play. Blizzard needs to fix this, and give us a refund of the days we are unable to play.

I play World of Warcraft, not Twitter of warcraft.

They have to update us here, on WoW forums, not on third party apps.

3 Likes

“slow login attempts” are they taking the piss I’ve been trying to log in for half an hour

good thing this is a free2play game, otherwise one could demand reparations…oh wait

Same problem for me, stuck on loggin and than D/C

• Get it together Blizzard
  • I am having the same issues.

I can’t login and my friend can do it easily, that’s fun

Still cant login. Why it works just fine with some people? Blizzard? Can you fix it? This is already second day with this.

Works now for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.