Login Servers are Full

need BOTE rank 3 cmon blizz

woop, mans in!

Looks like its back up again now.

Quick update :slight_smile:

We are starting to see some improvements, not out of the woods yet but I want to be optimistic. Please try to login again now and crossing fingers there shouldn’t be any queue or difficulty!

Edit for clarity: Works are still being done, we got some positive feedback but will take a bit more before things are sorted in full. Will add further updates as soon as I have more.

1 Like

Well still que… :frowning:

Had login que, position 6, less then 1 minute. Went down smooth, nothing else except got disconnected from the game.

Launched again, positon 48, less then 12 minutes…

that didnt really pan out

1 Like

Same here, login queue but don’t seem to log in after queue though…

I tried again and the queue is now longer than it was before.
I don’t think this is fixed yet sadly.

Lucky you, i’ve been sat here waiting for over an hour, got an arror and it’s now saying ~85 mins in the queue. guess it’s time to go do something more useful instead…

Sadly got worse for me as I can’t actually log in now, getting authentication issues

gz u just made things worse

Stuck in the login queue says 68 mins !!

Why ??? Been issues for 1-2 weeks and today it´s totaly not happening to even get in …Pay my bills ??

We are still monitoring the situation, but things are looking better and better by the minute. Some hiccups may still be present, queues should be however gone for most if not all players now.

Please let us know if you are still being queued, or are having difficulties with the login!

Nope, still got 11 minute queue. And the launcher doesn’t work either.

40min for me!

yep, there is a que, 45 mins here. :slightly_frowning_face:

Login Servers Are Full.
Position in Queue: 160
Estimated Time: 52 minutes.

And when I finally got “in”, “We can’t authenticate you right now.” and booted back out instantly.

No, things are NOT improving, they are getting worse.

1 Like

Blizzard needs to upgrade their login servers. This is a traffic issue.

Struggling to log in, lag and constant DCs. just another day in WoW. Super customer service to be sure…