Login Servers are Full

I just tried to change server and now 40 min in queue. Nice.

Hello Blizzard,

is it too much to ask that when i have time to play a bit, that your services actually work? Past few weeks - login queues, then the social thing in wow died like every evening. Today i try to log in and in big red communist letters in launcher i get “we cant authenticate you right now.” Are you serious? I deman compensation at this point, bought Shadolands super epic edition etc. just to get a slap from you in the face when i have some time to play.

Danke!

2 Likes

20 mins queuing, then I get “No servers are currently available. (BLZ51934200)”

Not working for me either. In the login queue, once done in the queue I get kicked out with the message “No servers are currently available” :frowning:

Same here.

So i dc from Bnet, play the game and have 10-15 minute chat delay (Firemaw), then i logg out to see if it helps, aaaaand bam 10min bnet que into no servers avalable.
I bet when i finaly get in again ill be stuck in a server que.

made the dumb a:ss mistake of closing the game to put an addon now no servers.

Hhahahaha, no servers currently available, i have to remember that next time i get costumers in my shop - ill kick them in the balls and yell : “NO SERVERS AVAILABLE GTFO”
.mmmm, maybe not a good idea fro my buisness but wtf do you care right?

Can we get a blue on this?

Now it tells me no servers are available… This just keeps getting better and better.

back in. Silvermoon

No servers are currently available.

I’m in right now! Draenor realm

Silvermoon up and running.

ok its running now

Got in <3 Just breath and take a winner sh*t while loggin and dont try to “reset” the app.

Blizzard again having issues with their 12 year old blade load balancers. You would think with that revenue they would update their metal scrap towards all flash servers with a convergence infrastructure but hell no, they prefer to use their legacy material that is even too old to use in the previous century.

Can we get a blue to respond on this issue?

Back in, for now at least…

If you bothered to read the thread, you’d know that there have been several blue responses already.