Login servers full

instead of having a “realm full” message im having “login servers are full” what does this means?

means login servers are full/overloaded/broken, so ppl cant login but those that are already logged it are just fine on the server

91 min queue to login in to game launcher ;(

Well well, I will give Blizzard a pass on this Corona Friday.

well, well, well if you would have played vanilla like then you would know your way around it and how to bypass that login q

mine is calculating.

Same here.
We all suddenly forgot about AV and premades…

Edit: aaaand ofc disconnected. Any net/servers experts here, to estimate how much that company sucks?

When i get as far as number 1 and it starts loading, I get disconected. :confused:

1 Like

Same happening here

I just keep getting the “no servers are currently available” error when i get to the front of the queue.

I think all game servers are down ?

Game servers are up. My friends are playing right now

Yeah something is not right. This is the 4th time I enter queue.
I’ve been disconnected every time when I was number 1 in line.

The people who are already playing is fine, seems to be impossible to log on.

Some people is entering now

I’m in now, seems they fixed it.

I waited a little, had patience, adapted and logged in after 15min. Problem solved.

1 Like

Yep, got in now. seems to be fixed :slight_smile:

I clicked the wow icon on my desktop and just tried to log in and had 30 mins queue.

I closed it and tried heros of the storm and it logged into bnet as normal and then I just selected wow and got straight in

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.