Looking for a guild

well hello there, I am 28 years old and born and raised in the Netherlands. I am looking for a raiding/M+ guild since my current guild has zero progression, got a mic and usually got time to attent things in the evening. since the end of BFA I switched from my mains for the first time, went from a Rogue to a Warrior. Started with playing fury, but switched yesterday to arms (arms is just way better atm) mic is no problem and my English is fine. Have alot of experience from the older content back in the days (WOTLK) and willing to transfer to a different realm. Feel free to ask anything

Good evening

Gashh

Hey

If you’re still looking for a guild, Jynx on Kazzak are currently 8/10 hc and looking for more like minded players to join us for raiding and M+

We are looking for like minded players that want too achieve CE, in a mature and relaxed environment.

If you would like more information about us, feel free to add me on Discord or battle net for a chat, alternatively, head on over to our recruitment post for more information about us

Emmi2014#2825
Airiain#4406

Ive added your battletag m8

Mine is Deadsoul

if ur still looking for a guild we are currently looking to fill dps spots on our raid team we also do M+ keys our progression atm is 10/10N 1/10HC if u would like to know more i will leave our add below.

Thanks
DKReaper

Good day!
TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde )
Community Status: Semi-Hardcore
Current progression: 9/10 Normal 1/10 HC ( Started a week after it come out)
Server: EU Draenor
Faction: Horde

RAID DAYS:
Main Team : Wed & Thurs
Social team: SAT & SUN ( TBC) - Looking forward a RL
21:00 - 23:30 ST for the main team
21:00 - 23:00 ST for the social team

WHAT WE NEED:
2 or 3 Range DPS (Pref) Melee DPs will be looked at too.
this is based on a 20+ man raid.

Looking for a friendly, encouraging guild to join? Well Tooth and Fang may be what you’re looking for. We welcome raiders, M+'s and socials to come and join our pack!

ABOUT US:
Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

All are welcome. Interested? Well come and have a chat and we look forward to meeting you.

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb

Feel free to share our discord link !

Look forward to meet you!

T & F Community

Thank you for the time you are gonna spend reading this and i hope you read all of it because there is information spread around throughout the whole post! You might see something that triggers your interest to give us a try!

About us:
A guild from a low-pop server that transferred to Draenor to raise it’s community! We have been around since 2006 on our old server! We have a core group of people that raid together and hang out in general and we want to get more people to come play with us and have fun! Everyone is welcome! The only requirement to join the guild, is to not be a bad person! There is no need to spoil someone’s game in any way, we are all here to play and have fun while doing it!
The guild stopped being active on BfA and we are now once again going active for Shadowlands!

Guild Goals:

1. Build up the guild community! We want people to have fun playing the game!
  2. Build up a place for people to call “home”! A place that everyone logs in to play and have fun with the rest of the guild!
  3. Clearing Heroic every tier and trying our limits while having fun!

Raiding:
We value Real Life (we all have jobs/family/school stuff to attend to) so if you can’t make it to a raid it’s not a problem but we’d like to get informed in advance if you can’t make it to a raid.
Raiding days are: Tuesday-Thursday from 20:00 to 23:00 realm times.
Communication: We are using discord to communicate throughout the raids.
Loot: We are using the “rclootcouncil” addon currently to handle loot (it’s personal loot but the addon helps with distributing unwanted gear to others).

Recruitment:
Everyone is welcome to come join us and hang around to have some fun playing!
Raiding wise:Currently Looking for preferably Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin and ranged DPS.

People to reach out for more information/to join:
Akiiza - Akiza#21144
Jackrazor - xtrodinare#2690
Rècklèss - raxix#2702
Muttsurini - VolJin#2151

i added you on battlenet, not sure if u got my invite tho. hit me up on here or in the game.

Greets

Gashh

Hello, maybe this is what you are looking for…

Sounds good!

Can u add me? i am online tonight if you want a chat

Greets

Deadsoul#2614