Looking for a Guild(Old Wow Player)

Hello everyone,
I recently started fresh in Ravencrest.I am an old WOW player(raids,characters),things have changed obviously a lot since then and it is not possible to recover my old account.
So i am playing again from zero(but this will be fun…right?)
Anyway i am interested in a social/pve with mature players(yes i am old,but not so old).I mean players who respect the time of other players and do not spoil the experience in the game.For example going crazy about items and changing guilds for that purpose and abandoning groups(even pugs),guilds and the list goes on.
It is too early to look for raids and participate of course.But i will look for it when the characters are ready(when i am ready).
For now i am leveling characters.I prefer healing roles,tanking is also interesting,DPS classes less.
The game mechanincs have changed and there are new things to learn.And new people to meet!(Friends why not).
Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Hey Mastitsios!
Feel free to check out our guilds post (link below) which has loads of info about us and get in touch if it sounds like your kinda of guild, we offer all types of content at different levels so there’s something for everyone!
Our current progression is 10/10hc with our progression raids (going into mythic after a reclear) and our socialsl raids are currently on 10/10 normal and will be transitioning into hc soon.
Hope to be hearing from you soon!

1 Like

Hell Hath No Fury 9/10Hc 1/10M are looking for additional players to continue Mythic raiding, Message me in game Zwut-Ravencrest if you are interested. Or Reply to me here or on discord, Zwut#7432.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.