Looking for a home

I have been back for a little while on AD but can’t really settle there. I feel it is time for a new fresh start. I was wondering if there is a guild for me out there that is willing to take me on and make me feel home. I would like to RP one day, but right now I just want to make some new friends, have a place to call home. I am not sure what I am going to level but lately have gotten into monks and love them. Or druid or hunter. Anyway, hopefully I can find a home here.

1 Like

There’s a few RP guilds on the server but Horde side most definitely trumps activity of that from Alliance, so I guess it all depends on what type of home you’re seeking! I can only recommend RP thus far, as I’m not sure on guilds on the server who are primarily OOC so hopefully someone else can recommend there!

My guild, Wayward Vagrants, are always looking for some new blood if you fancy adventure, gold, drinking and bloody shenanigans, if you have any characters of the sellsword inclined or an adrenaline junkie on Horde side.

I can also heavily recommend Convocation of Elrendar if you like elves/Forsaken and magic stuff! (They regularly snort azerite for the giggles!). We’re proud to have a lovely little partnership with them IC, frequently joining eachother for anti-void adventures!

There’s also the Hand of the Titans and Beastmaw Warband if you fancy something more heroic and Horde-inclined!

I don’t know enough about the Alliance side of guilds to recommend but I know there’s Botany Band if you’re into flower pickin’ and dabbling who host events every Monday, I think and a newly started Tower of Krasha!

I hope you find a home soon :smiley: best of luck!

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply. To be quite honest I would like to start playing Horde. Always been alliance. Since I will be starting fresh, I am looking for a guild that takes that on board. I dislike fast leveling, dungeons and raids. Leveling goes fairly fast these days but I want to do it while questing an grab a profession along the way. I do have BFA, but no char at 110 to unlock it.

1 Like

I’m sure all of the guilds I mentioned would be happy waiting for you to level up and whatnot :smiley:

1 Like

I think Aiyvah covered it well,

though I’d like to additionally recommend going to the open (not guild specific) events posted here in the forums,
off the top of my head;

Moonrise (faction neutral) every first Sunday of the month, on the cliffs west of Stormwind, around 9pm realm time. Peaceful, unarmed gathering. Someone will usually say a few inspirational words as the Moon rises.

Story night in Gadgetzan, faction neutral, every last Sunday of the month. People tell stories. You may tell one yourself, or just listen.

The Botany Band, that Aiyvah mentioned, sometimes hosts faction neutral gatherings in the Greenhouse in Dalaran (by the Broken Isles).

Even if you will be playing Horde exclusively, I think these open, neutral events can enrich your RP experience :slightly_smiling_face:

Then there’s the Fist of Azeroth (Horde only, for the time being), which embarks on various one-night missions around once month, to keep Azeroth safe.

All of these are posted here on the forums, (I keep hearing Taliesin’s voice when I see those three words…) so it’s a good idea to check in a few times a week.

For Azeroth!

2 Likes

Thank you. I did go to Horde this time around. Once I am high enough to visit these places I will take a look. I love stories.

1 Like

There’s a thread called “[RP] The (New) Roleplay Guild List” where you can find most, if not all, active RP-guild on both sides. Hope you find a good place eventually!

1 Like

Thanks! Will have a look there.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.