Looking for a home

Hi everyone,

I recently have returned to wow and I feel like a new start. Most my chars are on AD but since I am a tad of a loner I don’t mind leaving a busy server for a cozy quiet one. In the future I would like to RP but since I am starting fresh I want to concentrate on leveling. My question is if their are guilds recruiting that want to take me in so I can get to know people?

3 Likes

Hi there Bríonna!

I’m one of the co-leaders from The Coven.
We have one just like you at the moment, who is just around us in our discord server, levening up before planning to join us for Rp.

Here is our recruitment thread from the Forum to see what our Rp guild is about.
we’re mostly active in the discord server around day time and when it is not event time in game, you’re more than welcome to join there as well.

-Evelyn

1 Like

Thanks for replying f so quickly. I don’t use Discord. It is too distracting when I am ingame to have chatter in my ear.

2 Likes

That’s ok, but I’m afraid because we’re a small guild that have day to day lives we’re not that active in game when we’re not rp’ing.

But you’re still welcome to join if you wish, but it might be hard to talk to you then.

1 Like

I understand, but yes, it is hard to talk then if you are on Discord and I am not. Thanks for the offer though:)

2 Likes

Pinned on top of this forum you 'll find a list of RP-guilds, you can check if there is one fitting for you.
Non-RP guilds for leveling are not listed, so if that is what you are looking for in first place, I hope they will react here.

2 Likes

I suggest taking a look in the thread “[RP] The (New) Roleplay Guild List”,

I think it lists all the varyingly active roleplaying guilds (if that’s what you meant).

If any of the guilds there appeal to you, contact them :slight_smile:

As Evelynn (my phone can’t accent the y) mentioned, I think most of the roleplaying guilds on these realms are mainly … roleplaying … but that doesn’t mean they’re not social while leveling :slight_smile:

I’m in a small guild on the Alliance side, and I can honestly say, we need all the players we can get :slight_smile:

That said, I think every guild will appreciate a new member :+1:

If you’re looking for content/raiding guilds, I know nothing about that, sorry :slight_smile:

Oh, and a quick but perhaps necessary note on Discord; Not all guilds use it for voice chat. I’m lucky enough to be in a few of The Sha’glade Cartel guilds’ Discords, but I don’t voice chat (presumably like you, I’m unable to concentrate on my RP if I hear or participate in voice chat). It’s just a nice medium in which to communicate, as Evelynn said, when we’re not logged into WoW.

Hope you find a good home here!

2 Likes

RP is not high on my list but I do want it in the future. Right now I want to concentrate on leveling. I know people level very fast these days to get to the endgame but I am in no rush to do so. I simply enjoy exploring, farming, dailies and questing. As for discord, it is not that I don’t enjoy chatting, but I mainly chat to people I am close to and to be honest, I don understand most WOW talk anyways :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, and talking to strangers about personal things, is really not my thing either. I will think things over for a bit. Maybe I will start over on another RP server which name I like and go from there.

2 Likes

I have a small RP guild, with the topic of mining and Jewelcrafting. when you are done with leveling/wish to RP, you are welcome to join the Jewelers Retreat.

2 Likes

Welcome to Sha’glade Cartel!

As many local RP guilds seem to be overwhelmingly of the “RP first, everything else second” sort, joining a guild on a “level/social first, RP later” basis might be a bit tricky. There’s a tendency to recruit folks on a character-by-character basis, and that would be difficult to do with no RP character so to speak of.

The Coven is a great crowd and it sounds like they might have what you are looking for, so this is an option definitely worth considering. :blush:

2 Likes

Is it possible to join while I am leveling?

2 Likes

of course!

1 Like

That is good news! Are all races allowed?

1 Like

all races, you do you

1 Like

Righto, I will create a worgen druid then.

2 Likes

go for it! send a letter to Maradan-Moonglade.
I will add you

1 Like

Wil do! Until then.

3 Likes

Just checking if you have received my letter ingame?

1 Like

didn’t log in yet,I’ll see now

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.