Looking for a kul tiras rp guild

hey all

as the title above says im in the market for a new rp guild with kul tiras roots

hit me up

2 Likes

Hey there! One guild immediately springs to mind, the Kul Tiran Marines. A military guild, if you want to serve the Admiralty there is none better!

Found here: [A-RP] Kul Tiran Marine - Proudmoore Expects That Every Man Will Do His Duty

Alternatively there is The Oaken Grove although a druid may serve this guild better. They are based around the Thornspeakers which are found in Drustvar. the concept certainly is interesting!

Found here: [A-RP] The Oaken Grove - Thornspeaker RP 🌳

Also we have the Tideforged Corsairs who reinforce the naval aspect of Kul Tiran culture, I have met Jaggerhawk personally and they are a great bunch! Quoted from their forum page

"A nautical-themed guild where characters take prominent positions as part of a crew; a place where outcasts can seek atonement and work before the masts. They’re corsairs under the patronage and command of Baron Jaggerhawk; sanctioned to serve the interest of the Proudmoore Admiralty and the Alliance.

There are no race restrictions here and the only uniform is the one you choose to wear and which fits the nautical theme. This is where outcasts and irregular characters can shine and serve their faction through not-so-honourable means.

The possibilities are endless with swashbuckling adventures all over Azeroth; going to uncharted islands to meet a quota of supplying Azerite to the Alliance. Outrigging where you can protect the shores of Kul Tiras from monsters of the depths; even the abominable and twice-cursed Fishbone Marauders. "

Found here: [A/RP] Tideforged Corsairs âš“ Kul Tiras Sails Again

Finally although their forum seems a bit inactive as of late we have the Stormwake Allegiance, quoted from their own thread

" The Stormwake Allegiance is an endeavour to revitalise the genre of medieval-inspired roleplay on Argent Dawn. Built around the lore and geography of Kul Tiras in the forthcoming expansion, we aim to portray a localised feudal setting with an immersive and interactive environment, replete with political strife and religious instability. The guild centers around a coalition of three noble houses and a monastic order, or so-called subfactions within the guild, that deal with both the larger and smaller problems plaguing their home of Stormsong Valley."

Found here: [A-RP] Stormwake Allegiance - A Realm at War

Hope this helps and you find a guild worth looking for :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you for the shout out, Kaibyrne!

We are indeed for Thornspeakers by and large. I’d also suggest checking out the guild Fallhaven who RP as part of the community of the village of Fallhaven.

1 Like

I’d recommend Stormsleep Allegiance

Thank you Kaibyrne. <3

1 Like

Thank you for the gracious shoutout! :+1:

1 Like

I can only recommend Kul Tiran Marine, mostly because Seabridge is a huge nerd xo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.