Looking for a RP Group

Wow this new forum format is off-putting.

Hello there!

I’ve hit a bit of a slump in terms of RP and I’m itching to meet a new group of people to tell stories amongst. I have many characters of various races on both factions and I am not looking for anything totally specific in terms of theme or aesthetic, merely a place amongst welcoming fellow RPers who love to write characters as much as I do. This might be a guild, a pre-existing community, or merely a small group who feel like me who would wish to start something up.

I’d love to hear some of your suggestions or a point in the right direction. I’m also open to being contacted in-game for discussion.

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Hi hi.

The Sisterhood immediately came to mind as our M.O. is to mingle with strangers and bounce our character development off of each other within the guild and thus build something special. If you’d like to just dip a toe and asks us all the things first, we welcome any strangers to our discord and blizzard group.

You can find us here :>
And here! https://www.argentarchives.org/node/196303?

And I just learned how to hyperlink while writing this. Yay!

By the way, did you know that there is a list of active communities on Argent Dawn? They’re all fairly active! At least I think they are. The majority most definitely is.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.