Looking for a semi hardcore guild

Hi,

My name is Simon and i am 35 years old.

I am looking for a semi hardcore raid guild that does HC/Mythic, that raids 2-3 times a week. Most raid times and days doesnt matter to me. Currently playing a hunter (I can play any spec well.) I can however play any class, if i find the right fit.

I am a veteran player that played since vanilla. In many expansions i was top 90-99% in wowlogs in my heroic / mythic raids that i did as BM hunter. (Other classes i done well on in HC/Mythic is my Elemental shaman 86-96%, Destruction Warlock 85-94%).

In PvP i achieved 2.1k rating in 2v2 in MOP on my destru lock and elemental shaman.

My previous experience i have been raid leader/officer and even guild master, so i am used to responsibility and dedication.

I will be active for every raid and always show prepared and love to do M+. Most importantly for me is the atmosphere and progress we make as a guild together.

So if you are looking for a dedicated, skilled and chill player with alot of experience that love to progress and make friendship within the guild, please do contact me for a chat.

Bnet: Mingh#2917

Look forward hearing from you all the best.

Hi. I don’t know if you found a guild yet, but we are looking for more and would love a warlock/shaman. Check out our post and add me if you think you’d fit . Tammz#2233

Hey, I’ve added you to bnet :slight_smile: