Looking for a Social, Mature Guild - Parent with Limited Playtime

Hello everyone,

I’m a 35-year-old parent of two, and like many parents, I struggle to find time for myself, let alone for gaming. However, I’m giving World of Warcraft a try, especially because I appreciate that you don’t lose your loot upon death, unlike in my previous games, EVE Online and Albion Online.

Given my limited playtime, I’m mainly looking for a social guild. I understand I won’t be able to participate in top-tier content, but I’m hoping to find a group that values community and camaraderie over hardcore competition.

I previously played on a Spanish server and reached level 60, but I prefer to avoid the political discussions prevalent there. I haven’t created my character on the English servers yet, but I’ve already paid for my subscription and am eager to find a group that matches my expectations.

If your guild values real-life commitments and maintains a welcoming environment without the childish attitudes I found in Albion Online or the extreme competitiveness of EVE Online, I’d love to hear from you.

Looking forward to finding a great community!

Best,
Crinlorite.

Hi Crinlorite,

Parent myself from a 4 year old and yes, time is limited! That’s why I’m looking for like minded players who have little time, but still like a challenge. Artifex is a new guild focused on end-content. Come the new expansion (a month from now) we will level up and progress through normal/heroic difficulties to end up and focus on mythic difficulty, all while sticking to a laid back schedule of 1-2 nights x 2,5 hours.

Check out our recruitment post here: 🚀 Artifex - 1-2 nights laid back Mythic raiding - TWW

If you’re interested add me on discord: kletsomg
/Klets

Hi :slight_smile:
You could consider us

Ola,

I did try Ablion for couple days, but i know what you meaning give my loot back and so much farming haha :). Im a parent myself and really enjoy playing WoW. But now with a todler running around and my job its harder to find something what works. Now i’m looking for extra players for a one night raiding Team (Vir Fortis) and some extra members for our RBG team (Syndicate).

So if you have time one night a week, you can still join for some raid content with out pugging :). Or join our PvP events once in the 2 weeks.

Here is some guild information:

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking all classes tanks, DPS, and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on [Discord], it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team: Vir Fortis

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

RBG Team: Syndicate:

Random days 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

We are not a big guild and some old members are still returing.
If you think its a fit, we are happy to have you!

Have a lovely weekend,
Greeting Hadassa
Discord: NYmXqzww2k

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people

Socials and M+ are welcome ofc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…

Good morning Crinlorite I hope this message finds you well, come check us out and see what you think and if what we are offering suits you let us know and we would be thrilled to have you!

Hey Crinlorite :blush:

I have a guild on Draenor (not that the server matters now) called Taivans Tavern, we are a raiding guild but our core is social. Outside of raiding we plan social events and competitions. We have people of all different skill levels that enjoy all aspects of the game from collecting though to PVP but the most important thing is to have fun. We have an active discord and like to start the day with a good morning message.

I think we could be a good fit for you, if you are interested we can chat further :grinning:.

Discord: Bowmistress bnet: Bowmistress#2796

Hey, check us out :slight_smile: <Old Gods Resurgence>, a 3-day CE guild, is recruiting for The War Within!

For the moment I joined Artifex as xserver and xfaction, since I joined Silvermoon as alliance, as I was advised to have a good experience being alliance member, I’m currently testing my Steam Deck with Windows 11 with World of Warcraft with the mod ConsolePort, need to say I’ve been testing for two or three days (can’t fully configure it yet since I don’t have time after work and family) and it’s looking nice.