Looking for a special guild

Looking for a ‘friendly’ social guild that also raids casually. I will admit to doing quite a bit of guild hopping since I came back to horde, constantly looking for a guild where I will feel at home. Long block of text coming, feel free to skip :slight_smile:

I am an older player and I am looking for an old style guild, where raiding/mythic plus isn’t everything, where the social side is also a main concern and where guild chat is encouraged and welcome. Maybe some achievement runs, some casual pvp etc. I don’t expect a guild to organise and run things constantly to keep guildies happy, I believe it is up to individuals to make the most of their game time and I do tend to play solo anyway, but it would be nice to have the opportunity now and again to join in some fun stuff with guildies, make friends and have some laughs and banter in chat.

I am a friendly and helpful person, so if I sound like I may ‘fit in’ with your guild ethos, then I would love to chat with you.

B-tag Sienna#1501

Hey Vandra

We at TMF (The Many Few) may be what you are after we are a social and raiding guild we are very active in and out of raid days with members playing many different classes and specs
and there is never a shortage of banter and a laugh.

The guild has been around for 3 years active,stable and raiding. Our wonderful Officer Maymay runs our social side we run loads of bits in house HC on fridays, tmog runs on weekend keys (all levels) during the week we are always happy assist where we can we are a adult guild with all members over 18 and that’s our only requirement to be 18+ to join
if you would like more info just give a shout or join and gear up try us out and go from there
Regards
Angelreeper
Angelreeper#21136

In case you are still looking for a home, maybe we might be of interest to you.

The Order of the Phoenix is a nutty little home aimed at having fun before anything else. There is no stress, no requirements, all we ask is to have fun. We do raid twice per week in a casual manner while still making sure that progress happens and people are happy. Do make sure to poke us if you want to find out more about us <3 .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.