[H] <Phøenix> - [12/12 HC - Relaxed Normal & HC Raids, M+ and Social Events]

Our recruitment is currently: CLOSED
Established: November 14’th 2018
Recruitment Updated: July 2020

Greetings fellow adventurers from all across the world!

Who are we ?

Phøenix is a home to a bunch of nutters founded in late 2018 with the aim of creating a unique atmosphere where fun prevails while keeping in mind that there is also this pesky thing called IRL. Our belief is in the old school attitude of having a close-knit, familiar community when it comes to a guild. Our members are all welcoming and helpful, with a sense of humor, cheeky banter and a whole lot of sass especially when it comes to our manboobed monk who def needs a lot of sassing (it’s a rule… yes xD) looks at Buff… so having fun before anything else, discovering new ways of enjoying the game and just enjoy the game as a group of friends is pretty much what you will find here.

Our vision is a home built on teamwork, honesty and respect towards those around us, open communication and an open mind towards change (among other things). Having fun while playing World of Warcraft is pretty much the main goal of our little sanctuary.

We also do tend to play other games, hang on discord, have fun and just overall enjoy our time under the banner of Phøenix.

Our gates are currently open to anyone who is willing to give us a try.

What can our home provide ?

M+ for all kind of players – One of our goals is to get those weekly M+ chests while having fun. We know all too well how insane it can get to PuG them and just how grindy and boring it feels to be part of such a group… if you even get past the ridiculous requirements to join one that is. Because of that, we will always have at least one run per week for the chest and laughs will be guaranteed so do join us and let’s have a blast while experimenting with tactics, improve ourselves just a bit and get some nice shinies from that chest of magical wisdom and totally not disappointment …

Raids – If you want something more then just M+ runs then good news … we also have a poke at raiding ! \o/ Our raid nights are as follows :

Wednesday - HC Progression Night - 20:30 ST - 23:00 ST (10 minute break at around 21:45 ST)
Sunday - Normal Nutty Fun Night - 20:30 ST - 23:00 ST (10 minute break at around 21:45 ST)

Heroic Nights tend to be a little bit more progressive since it is HC after all and a bit of dedication is required in order to succeed and kill the meanies while Normal runs are more relaxed and less demanding… with that said, like mentioned above, our main focus is to have fun before anything meaning that while we won’t guarantee you crazy achievements and fast progression, we can definetly guarantee loads of fun and a great time. We are here to enjoy the game at our own pace but at the same time kick some butt, have some laughs and learn from our mistakes.

Social Events, Transmog Runs and More - We also do a lot of other things such as Scavenger Hunts, Transmog runs, achievement runs and even quest and level together. We like to experiment and always bring something new to the table so don’t be surprised if you start seeing new events on the calendar.

So If you are looking for a fun, exciting place to call it home for current content, 8.3 and beyond and desire to join us, feel free to contact one of our mighty officers [We mainly use Discord for having chats with people interested in us, however you can also find our Bnet handles for those who preffer that way providing that you don’t mind waiting a bit longer] :

Ískierka ~ Temeraire#1234 (Discord) | Temeraire#2843 (Bnet)
Zavhmar ~ Zavmar (Ana)#6319 (Discord) | Bleik#2964 (Bnet)
Buffhead ~ Astrosca#6301 (Discord) | Astrosca#2236 (Bnet)
Juvine ~ Juves#0770 (Discord) | Juves#21171 (Bnet)

Thank you and see you in game!

We are still looking for people to join our family ^^

moo boop while munching on a slice of cake :cow:

If your guild active guild I would love to join as social player.

Still looking for a few players to complete our raiding group. Everyone who desires to join is free to DM Juves#21171, Meri#21959 or Senko#2936. Happy hunting ^^

If you are still interested in joining our guild please DM me at Meri#21959

Hiya!
I would like to join for fun, M+ and perhaps a bit of raiding.
I played in Ænigma - healing Juves’ Bovine posterior :slight_smile:

Wrong char - it’s Kionine I am playing :slight_smile:

We have formed our little team and we’re currently 4/8 baddies down - taking it slowly but steadily while having fun - do poke if you are interested in joining us ^^

6/8 down and Azshara is starting to get worried. Come join us and let’s get the queenie down <3!

gently bumps the forum

We did it! We got Azshara down, took her crown and claimed her palace as a future school of whichcraft and wizardry! Now we are focusing on Heroic with the Abyssal Commander already kneeling before us :wink: . We will also try and get some social events going as well for people who are less interested in raiding so come and join <3.

Hi

How many people do you have on throughout the day?
I’m a casual player myself and have recently ventured into the Mythic+ working through pugs… highest is a 4 key but its starting to get harder to find groups for anything higher.

So if you have plenty of people on throughout the day and people running lower keys maybe this could be the place for me?

I would also be interested in raiding but I am not able to commit.

Thank you

Hello there Raskl! We do not have many people online during the day, most of us are active in the evening and we usually do higher keys, but not constantly. Unfortunately we might not be the right guild for what you are looking for, and I’m saying that so we don’t waste your time. However, if you do want to have a chat with us, our bnet address is there ^^

At the moment we are started progress on HC and have the first 3 bosses down, we are looking for casual people who want to have a fun poke at the raid with our team! So
BUMP!

Still looking for people who are interested in joining a more casual place to call it home. We are not interested in people who wish to have a more mythic-like experience but rather people who just want to have fun and a few laughs while having a poke at HC in a nice and friendly manner while keeping in mind that IRL “is also a thing” :slight_smile: .

Gooood day

Im a crazy holy priest troll <3. A former Hc (mythic) raider that steped down from my chair during summer. Looking for a social / high m+ /casual hc raid guild. You looks really interesting, lets have a chat :smiley:

Still looking for people :slight_smile:

slowly pokes the blind elf with a stick Still lookin’ :wink:

Still looking for people ^^

We are still looking for people who want to join our little home <3

Still looking for radiers and socials in need of a fun and unique home ^^