Looking for a (very) late social / raiding / m+ guild

An old veteran player who is returning and is now looking for people with the same “issue” as myself.
my playing time ranges from 21- 06 most days, and unfortunatly most guilds or discord servers are more or less dead after 12.

i have raided at pretty casual level and only really have HC experience from most raids (excluding Vanilla and BC where i was hardcore) but always take my own performance dead serious, even though i prefer a laid back and relaxed atmosphere.

i have puged most m+ dungeons to 15+ and even did some random pvp groups, but there is only so far you can get with an uncordinated group of people that disbands after the first loss / wipe and it gets harder and harder to push content.
It also becomes increasingly anti social to just pug, and i really miss that “home” feeling you get in a guild, mind you, i am not asking for 30-40 people online all the time but hey at least some people.
i am not looking for any bleeding edge top guild or MDI tournament team, but i also don’t mind pushing myself to be competative.

i don’t mind server transfer or even faction transfer, and have all classes at 120 ready for shadowlands.

crossing my fingers and hoping to find any like minded late night communities up and running!

Hey Animea

I run a late night guild on Alliance and we are currently recruiting for SL, if your open to server change/faction change it might be something you could be interested in.
We have an active Discord and solid community and only recruit people who will benefit the guild longterm. Have a look and see what you think

Dear initiative,

Have you ever heard of a guild who has a beter name then the name Hydra?

Well you maybe have, we dont know. But our guild will do events in SL and have a lot of fun in discord or guild chat. our goals is to make Hydra great again! We are a social guild made from old veterans and nice people, who does raiding and other small fun events. So do you want a active, endgame, social and most of all fun guild let us know and you can try us out. and if you dont like it you can always quit :slight_smile:

With much love,

Hydra social leader DarthDDB

ty for your reply! i will check it out!
i would prefer a horde guild but if nothing shows up i will more then likely take you up on your offer :smiley:

Hello there,
Nocturnal Supremacy is a very late night raiding guild. Raiding 1am-4am 3 times a week. Guild as active most days from 9pm onwards

Hey Friend! :slight_smile:

Maybe see if TheNightShift is a good fit for you?