Looking for a way to ignore something in chat

A triumphant roar echoes from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Nasz’uro, the Unbound Legacy is formed.

Is there some way to hide this?

3 Likes

It emotes once, no worse than the npcs who chuckle in valdraken…this isnt a big deal at all and sounds like jealousy.

I use Badboy, Annoying Popup Remover, fuba’s Skip Cinematic, Hide Increase Backpack Button, HideTutorial, Leatrix Plus, Leatrix Maps, Leatrix Sounds, LS: Toast, MuteSoundFile, Plater, WeakAuras, Blizzmove addons to mention a few, to hide and fickle the way I want the game to be.

That emote happens once per player, as I understand it, but there are many players so I have seen it many times no matter where I am in the World of Warcraft. It is not a big deal to YOU, it is ANNOYING to ME!
Bye, move away little mouse.

3 Likes

I don’t understand the irritation it causes some but it does. I don’t even notice it myself but clearly others do.

Do any of the addons currently hide legendary announcements in Org/SW?

It’s quite spammy. Mostly only annoys me during RP.

2 Likes

Because my fragility cant handle it, due it being something I’ll never get - and they’re just rubbing it in my face by showing it.

3 Likes

if you dont like it just ignore the chat

The ice stone has melted

5 Likes

Can the “you dont have it you will never get it” robots stop replying.
If anyone knows if there is a way they may reply.

2 Likes

Citizens of Dalaran… would like to have a word with you

6 Likes

There isn’t a way. So either learn to ignore it or close your chat windows.

Is this like related to a player actually finding the Evoker legendary or just an unrelated “NPC RP” reference?

I think it’s when someone crafts and gains the Legendary itself.

1 Like

This is hilarious.

Do some people walk around bubble wrapped irl?

Always makese laugh, they do…

‘Banking is so much fun’

‘Thats not what they mean…’

I first thought it’s due to the last Zaralek chapter accomplished by players. Doesn’t seem to be available yet though.

But seriously, you had those kinds of happenings in almost every expansion so far. May it be city wide announcements for Onyxia’s head, raid achievement in Wrath or legendaries like Dragonwrath, where the whole blue dragonflight appears circling Stormwind Cathedral. It will get less as soon as most Evokers got the legendary. Don’t get why someone would take offense by that.

post edited

1 Like

No - this thing is server wide in orange text. I got it when I was in Northrend for example. Doesn’t matter where you are (not 100% if it shows inside raids/dungeons). So I think this is why people are annoyed by it - I personally don’t really care.

2 Likes

For real? Never recognised it anywhere outside of Valdrakken. Especially since it says

1 Like

Yeah, the roar comes from there, but it does show server wide. Kinda how when Eranikus was beaten in Moonglade back in Vanilla, it was shown in orange text across the entire server. I believe it was from the ‘‘Scarab Lord’’ chain?