Looking for addon to show world map without fog of war

Hello guys,

I remember there once was an addon that showed the entire world map in its discovered state without actually having to discover everything.

I can’t remember the name though. Could anyone help me out? I have Atlas which only shows dungeon maps.

What I want is just press ‘m’ and I see the entire map without fog of war.
I’ve seen it in streams as well but I just can’t figure it out.

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Insannik

There are several addons for that, take a look here: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons?filter-game-version=2020709689:7350&filter-sort=4

Im using Mapster myself.

Leatrix map is probaby what u looking for, thers an option to hide fog of war so u see your map as whole ( undiscovered psrts are slightly different than those in fog but u see whole map) it has also cords, u can minimalize your map and other usefull stuff too, also u cant turn fog of war on and off as u will

1 Like

Do both Mapster and Leatrix include dungeon maps as well? :slight_smile: That way I can get rid of Atlas. I don’t like it anyway.

1 Like

You’ll need Leatrix and Atlas. Forget about mapster, it’s a much simplier than Leatrix

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.