Looking for bnet friends from here?

Mine is Malaficus#1869 i would welcome people to play with. Gogogo mentality can jump in lava.

I’m far too socially awkward for any of this!

You’re already on mine :slight_smile:

we’re the opposite of magnets.
Possessives attract.

i prefer just to be in guilds or communities. After tbc and wotlk i feel like the only people who ever add others in friendlists are like a puppy that instantly starts humping your leg when you come home/online. Too needy for attention, atleast for my amount of social needs. I’m more of a cat person

1 Like

The tea has been served :sneezing_face:

What kinda ppl do u have on your friendslist? :sweat_smile::flushed:

2 Likes

yeah thats not me.
Not that im saying to add me but really not me

Well as a figure of speech, i mean the kinds of people that start whispering you and inviting you the moment you log into battle net without even having the chance to get comfy and think of what you feel like doing, the smothering types of people.

those kind of experience is why i stopped making use of the friendlist xD

1 Like

Can relate. I stopped adding people to my friends list because they wanted to small talk all the time. It felt kind of awkward at least for me.
Plus I’m not very talkative if the subject doesn’t interest me.

3 Likes

Since its trendy rn :sneezing_face:
innocent#21751 for the interested fellas anyways, who knows might meet another Aldy :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

Looking for Ingame Friends.

There’s a thread for looking for ingame friends already!.

But here’s mine! MadaraUchiha#22894

I can relate…

I would add you, but I am scared of male elves.

I used to play in Emerald Dream back on days I might even have one character left there I did not transfer, when my army left (and yes, I paid 500 euro for leaving the realm :P)

Maybe if you become my friend I might love Emerald Dream again!

i am not adding strangers to my friend list haveing inaff stalkers already .

That gif…
The latest episode…
Feel gut punched…
:cry:

-kicks the gnome-

lets play kick the gnome. Gnomeball time !

I am gonna play hearthstone in 8.3 to pump my DH IQ a bit :exploding_head:
But I like me new friend :innocent::+1:t5:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.