Looking for casual but progressive, laid-back guild

Hello everyone,

First a few things about myself:
I don’t have too much WoW experience. I started with WotLK but spent most of the time there leveling several characters. With Cataclysm I started raiding regularly. At first as a Troll Rogue, then I switched factions with a friend and played a Dwarv Resto Shaman.
With the upcoming Classic Servers I watched so many WoW videos that it got me again… I really miss that playing with a group of people, doing different things like exploring, leveling, clearing dungeons, achievements, raiding of course, chatting in both the guild chat but also occasionally voice chat, and so on…
So I renewed my subscription and want to get going again.

What I am looking for are friendly, relaxed people that do not solely play for the sake of the gameply but also to have fun together, yet have a certain eye for progress if you know what I mean.
In my opinion, leveling and class development are the key aspects of the game. Obviously, Blizzard has a different point of view, so these aspects got increasingly neglected in the past AddOns. I just wanted to let you know that.

A few specifics:

• I prefer Horde but for the right people I am willing to play Alliance
  • I usually prefer Healing / Support classes (Restoration Shaman most) but I am flexible and will play any role (no experience in raid tanking though, but willing to learn anything)
  • Since I ended before MoP, my highest leveled Characters are a Rogue and a Shaman, Lv. 85 both. I can arrange with both, starting anew from Lv. 1 or transferring them.
  • I am completely flexible with the Realm, but I prefer a balanced A/H-ratio (I just like the idea of having a whole other faction somewhere far away, doing the same things I do). It should be an English Realm though
  • My playstyle is PvE-centered. PvP is nice to have and I did it occasionally for variation, but it was never my focus

If you think I might fit into your group, please contact me. I’m looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Smonsch

EDIT: I’m not sure if this came out clear: I do not want to goof around during raiding. WoW is a hobby for me and its there mostly for relaxing, but when we are raiding I would like people to be serious and somewhat progress-oriented.

Hi there

Your post really resonated with me as we’ve recently started a new guild where ultimately we’ve got a mixed bunch of player ability but the focus is on getting people that generally want to get to know each other and have some fun.

I’d be happy to have a chat with you to understand more about what you are looking for and how it might work.

Clearly we have a number of players now that feel the same and are in the position of wanting to gear up, get back into the game for 8.2 so we’re working together to help each other and use it to become a team.

Please contact me on bnet ShadowStorm#2144707 or on discord ShadowStorm#9541

Hey man, we might be the guild for you!

We’re on Argent Dawn, Alliance - a nice populated and somewhat mixed realm, at the best of times.

I’m afraid I couldn’t promise a healing role for raiding, as we are already oversubscribed with healers, but you sound like an ideal raider for us if you’re willing to play a DPS character.

We have a mixed activity guild, ranging from fun social events, to RP, to PvP and of course, PvE. Our raiding team is a relaxed and laid back group, progressing NM and HC.

Rather than give you the whole sales talk, I’ll link our forum for you to browse as you wish, and pop my contact details at the bottom if you fancy a chat!

Forum: [A] <Moonfall> - Argent Dawn EU - PvE/PvP/RP/Fun/Social

Discord: CharcoalKitteh#0090
BTAG: FeralKitteh#2837

Looking forward to hearing from you o7

Hi Smonsch! Our chilled out, friendly guild on Magtheridon server horde side could be a great WoW home for you! Magtheridon is very balanced overall with very close to 50:50 horde/alliance and it’s busy enough to not be merged with other servers while not having queues to login!

We have lots going on and have people of various levels of WoW experience in our ranks. From totally new players to returning players to people who’ve been here since Vanilla!
We have raid nights to cater for all kinds of raiding aspirations, from super casual to pushing heroic progression and we welcome new/returning raiders.
We also run lots of M+ dungeons together to smash bosses, have fun and gear up.
We have various other things going on, like monthly social events and people grouping up for various kinds of content from transmog/mount runs, to achievement runs and world PvP!

If our guild sounds like somewhere you’d like to hang out, do some raiding and other content with guildies and just enjoy the game then hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat! :slight_smile:

Hey,

Maybe We Go Again could be your new home? Give us a read here: [H-PvE] <We Go Again> Recruiting!

Contact me on bnet if you have any questions: Brad#2280

Thanks!

Hey dude, if you are looking for a new home with a bunch of laid back misfits. Then Resolution could be the one for you, we offer 2 raid nights a week. Give this little essay I wrote a read and feel free to contact me via btag for any and all questions you may have. Vanguard#21805

Maybe a guild starting from scratch ?