Looking for chill mature guild (30s or above)

Hello, i have recently come back to wow (stopped playing a few weeks in to DF) with a different mindset to the game

im am no longer looking to competetively keep up with ahead of the curve and keystone etc as my work life doesnt allow me to keep up,

Looking for a guild that likes all kind of content or just social but i am looking for a mature guild with older members to hopefully avoid any in guild dramas lol

i play on EU realms Draenor with characters on silvermoon too

Hey there!

Are you tired of dead guild chats? Feeling like you simply exist within a guild? You have a home here at the Duck Mafia (EU Ragnaros.) This is a community that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. Not on EU Ragnaros and want to take part? Come check out our discord server and see if you like it enough to join us permanently. We do a ton of dungeons at all levels to meet your vault needs, we have both a progressive (4/9M) and social raiding environment, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

Come along and see for yourself if you like the sound of what you’ve heard!

Bnet - HopesNDreams#2993
Discord - Undertale22

Hello,

We r a social/casual guild on Silvermoon with mainly older players.
Check us out :slight_smile:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/asilvermoon-quie-inc-recruiting-older-players/502364/3

Your guild sounds great, id love to join!

/w me in game or find us in the guild finder. You r very welcome :slight_smile:

Hello

Hulkomania on Silvermoon is recruiting. We are an AOTC guild with a casual atmosphere.

Most the people in the guild are over 25 , predominately over than 30. We all have careers, children and lives outside of wow - Which comes first.

We recruiting for socials and raiders alike. If you’re interested our recruitment post is here; [SILVERMOON] <hulkomania> is looking for raiders and socials alike!

Our GM Meffzie and his btag is * mephlaren#2566