Looking for Guild for Classic

I am looking for a guild for classic on Pyrewood Village PvE Horde side :wink:
I will be playing a Druid (ofc Resto) And i am looking for casual / semi pro guild wich i can raid with atleast MC, Onyxia, Blackwing Lair and ZG. I love endgame in wow but i also love the journey so i will not be the one power leveling through.

p.s i have not played original wow past level 46, bare that in mind if you consider me :slight_smile:

I know its a longshot but would you maybe consider alliance on mirage raceway? no harm in asking and good luck finding a guild!
<Dopamine> Is now recruiting!

<Dopamine> is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Mirage Raceway EU. Our goal is simply to clear all content in classic wow as quickly and cleanly as possible on a 2 day, weekend, 8hr raid schedule. Just a bunch of nerds trying to get professor plums. Ideally we will have enough players reach level cap within the first month to begin MC early October although this may change. We will be trying to recruit as many potential raiders and class officers as possible over the coming weeks so if you would like to apply please message an officer.

contact an officer for a quick chat.

Merillia#2017 -Discord

Merillia#21369 -Battlenet

Cara#7788 -Discord

EstoTWB#0898 -Discord

We are open to all, socials and raiders alike. To those who are interested we look forward to meeting you and to those who already have a guild sorted we’ll see you on the raceway!

Lightuz! Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I understand you are rolling in Pyrewood, but if you would consider the Mirage PVE server, our guild might tick all the boxes! We have a very casual approach, and are all in no rush to get to end game, but we all have an interest in raiding and will assemble teams to do so once we are ready. A good bunch, very social and we have our discord growing every day.

There is the topic to read more, and hope you may consider us.

Best regards!

Danny

Hi Lightuz, Pirates are recruiting raiders and casuals for Classic WoW. For more information about the guild visit our website at: www. pirateswow .co.uk

HI Lightuz,

We from the Shazzrah PVP server (far more cooler than PvE :wink: )are still looking for off tanks, we will be playing a 2-day raiding roster from 20.00 till 23.30. We value fun and laugh outside of raiding but to maximize raiding we require 100% focus and dedication during those times. Let me know if we can have a chat on discord to see if we are a match. We will also do alot of dungeons, pvp and worldpvp

Regards,
Blinkiez

Hi Lightuz

We are a group of experienced, mature players looking for a more casual experience in classic. Members have raided at a high level, including world first boss kills.

I would love to have a chat and see if we can convince you to come over to Mirage Raceway!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.