Looking for Guild on Tarren Mill

Hey there. Recently decided to give in and resubscribe to WoW again after a 2 year+ hiatus. Also wanted to start fresh on a new server (old one is dead) and get away from the Alliance.

Currently I am in the process of deciding which class to play for the rest of the expansion leaning towards Hunter or Discpriest.

What I am really missing to make the game fun is a group of nerds to hang out with on guild chat and preferrably Voice as well (Discord, Ts3, Mumble you name it)

What’s to say about me:

My BattleTag is IchSchamane#2654

I have raid experience up to full hc clears and a couple M bosses every now and then.
I like raiding/pugging but prefer to be in a regular group.
I do spend most of my time that is not needed on gearing on filling out my ATT. (gotta catch them all)
I do love to talk about the game, the lore, books, movies, series, food etc etc all day long.
Not hugely into pvp outside of the occasional BG.

I will do all that I can to get up to 120 quickly before 8.2 hits so I can fully utilize the catchup mechanisms to join you guys in the upcoming PVE content.

Hope to see you in /w.

Choccsy,

I noticed you’re looking for a fresh start on a new realm as Horde. Maybe is the new home for you? We’re a reroll project that will develop into a semi-hardcore raiding guild at max level. The only downside is that we are not based on Tarren Mill, but infact on Doomhammer. I can confirm the server is not dead, but won’t be as crowded as Tarren Mill.

It’s your choice, we have an active community in discord and in-game! Give us a read and add me on bnet if you’re interested, we’ve only just started levelling a few days ago!

Brad#2280