Looking for Guild (UK)

Fairly new player, looking for a chill casual guild to level with and maybe eventually start raiding. Based in UK

Hi Ten

We’re a mixed social EU guild (quite a few of us from the UK) and may be of interest of you :slight_smile:

Have a look at our post here

1 Like

Yeah I’m definitely interested

Imaginaerum: “A place you go to to heal your imagination.” A serene and tranquil place to calm the mind and soul. Not to be afraid to take a wrong turn and enjoy the scenery and the journey.

Even a noble warrior as myself cannot go on this journey alone! Even though I believe I can slay all the kings in this world, another noble warrior will always be good company. Together we will slay all the dragons in the world and will we endeavour our journey together! Two are stronger than one!
Come join me on my aid to help my faction! Help me with helping those in need and together we can conquer everything!

Imaginaerum is a newly formed guild looking for people to get stronger!
Our vision is to help create a safe and serene community to everyone who plays World of Warcraft. We want a community that helps others when they get stuck.
For now, we are a social guild who look to push m+ keys on every level with the occasional Glory, mount run or whatever it is you need done!
Fighting the toxic community is something we will try and lessen, so that’s why Imaginaerum was created.

The guild is housed on Dreanor and will accept every noble warrior who dares enter the world of World of Warcraft!

Lok’tar Ogar!

1 Like

Would I just message you in game? Or elsewhere?

if u still looking pm me :slight_smile:

Hello Teninarow and welcome to Azeroth :slight_smile:

If you are still searching for a friendly, helpful community, we might be just what you are looking for. We’ve got many new players and returnees that are leveling up characters right now. Also some veterans that like to help players get along in WoW^^

For more information and ways to contact us you can read our post

Looking forward to meet you in Azeroth :slight_smile:

Who would you like to contact? I can be contacted here or my paladin Eilisia.

If your still looking for a guild!!

hey man