Looking for guild

Hi I’m 24yr old playing WoW for 7 years for the HORDE family
I am active about 4-8 hours a day some times more.

Classes i play:
{ravencrest}
Death Knight (dps)“IchaosI” 422ilvl
{stormscale}
Demon Hunter (tank)“chaossouls” 385ilvl
Have few lower levels too ranged from 20 to 110.
Will be glad to level up with anybody :slight_smile:

PVE/PVP dosn’t matter to me i do both
Im friendly and polite love to help if its leveling or guiding new players for example how to play DK ( i’m playing DK since he has been added to the game )

my online time depandes on what shifts i work most of the time ill be online at night

I’ll glady be the organiser in your guild if the spot is available
I speak russian english and a little bit of german.

Really would like to be a part of a family not just a guild
Feel free to ask anything els and thank you <3

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outlands to Horde on Draenor, Currently we are looking to recruit dps and a tank to join our ranks and our raid team to start mythic EP, as well as preparing for Ny’alotha

We expect all members that join to be able to use voice chat and have some understanding of their role/class, but we are always happy to help people that are in need.

We run EP heroic on Thurs/Sat between 7pm-9pm
EP Normal 7pm-9pm actively running m+ while we’re gearing up for 8.3

So if you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae’s, have a sense of humour & aged 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

pogodamonkey#2210 [battle.net]
pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]

Hey there, replying on your message because I like the way you describe yourself and perhaps you might be a fine addition to our group! I recently made this topic: [H]'Newbie' group of friends LFM for M+ - And perhaps you find yourself in the things we describe. Although we aren’t raiding (atm/yet) we are doing M+ and perhaps you are interested in joining us :slight_smile: We currently have a group of friends and also looking for more family members to do all sorts of stuff.

Have a read and if interested contact me (see the topic for my contact info :slight_smile: )

Xtrema thank you for the opportunity i will contact you soon ,by the description you made this is exactly what im looking for :smiley:

Hey, Ichaosi. :grin:

I have only now encountered your forum post, and I have the perfect organisation for you (but it is somewhat of a secret society) so please add me on MilanGrujic#1256 and I will give you all the info you require.

Hey, If possible add me on realid for a chat Swyxia#2707
We are a mythic raiding guild that are currently 3/8 mythic and have ashvane on 32%

add aidenx2o#2547 - we are on ravencrest 4/8 myth looking for blood dk fo 8/3