Looking for Horde Roleplay

You are the only one confused by it.

What this doesn’t change is that the Rotgarde as a guild represented a Deathguard regiment, not the Forsaken as a whole. Thus the undead they accepted were your average Forsaken, an undead human raised either during the Third War or by the Val’kyr.

Abominations and leper gnomes are difficult to play, you cannot make one as your character; you have to use prisms to depict one. Dark Rangers, as I have told you repeatedly, are the Forsaken’s elite. They are not rank and file troopers, that is why only a handful of them were accepted by the Rotgarde.

1 Like

I’ve heard rumours of such foul sorceries circulating amongst the people who curate the quality of their RP…

1 Like

Yeah, but instead of admitting this openly they started to argue with me that they actually do accept all sorts of Undead races, it’s just [insert the dark ranger rant here and the long discussion about the forsaken races…]. If they explained honestly that their goal is human undead military RP, then there would be no problem. But they tried to prove me wrong and got everything tangled. That was the main problem. I called them out for misleading description and then it was intertwined with the huge undead rp debate.

Before my guild I throw my warlike standards. Lay on, stranger, and damned be him that first cries “Hold, enough! I change my concept!”

You were told all of this. Repeatedly. The limitations and why they were put in place were explained to you. Repeatedly.

I’m really loving the help with making my shift go by much faster than usual, thanks gamers

Death Knights, freshly raised Initiates, Necromancers, Acolytes and lowly minions such as constructs and dark rangers :+1:

Pollo :+1:

1 Like

I know a san’layn gamer that may want to join, cause they can’t read. Beware…

Quillestra why do you waste so much time trying so hard to tell people why Rotgarde should have accepted your char when A) the guild is gone now (no, not because you didn’t get in…) and B) it makes absolute zero difference.

I can throw you more proofs that it’s not what they were saying if you want XD That they literally tried to make it seem like they take in all undeads rather than a specific small part of the forsaken.

I felt like it was entertaining to bring this topic up again now that we get a bit more official info from Blizzard. And I’m working on a big project now which I will announce a bit later, so it was nice to get back in touch with y’all, guyz :relieved:

No… could it be… them?

2 Likes

???

One name of a sub-spec is not ‘official info from Blizzard’ on your bizarre headcannon.

FWIW I told Morsteth it was a mistake letting you join Grim Gest based on your unhinged posting and you didn’t even last more than a day or two before getting booted, had hoped you’d learn from it but it seems to have just driven you deeper into madness.

1 Like

Don’t worry… neither can the ghouls.

1 Like

You know, I don’t think Quillestra would even enjoy RPing in Rotgarde

Please do.

I can already see this will be hilarious. Looking forward to it.

And i just sat here thinking they removed archeology during shadowlands.

Just another lolcow on the wall

First of all, I know that, I mean, it’s not a huge surprise for me. Secondly, no, it wasn’t actually a day, it was 2-3 weeks maybe? Eitherway, not one day. Thirdly, like I said, we made a specific pact regarding Rotgarde and I kept my word. I didn’t argue with them at that time. And if that “unhinged posting” of mine saying a relatively harmless semi-canon thing was such a bad sin that it summoned them and made them apologize to everyone and say all that flattering nonsense… What’s in it for me then? What’s the profit and the reason to stay. When I saw their replies I wanted to quit too, so it was an immediate and mutual decision on both sides.

Alright, so the guild kept insisting that they had a variety of undead races instead of clarifying that they only indeed accepted humans.

Then there was this extremely rude Morningstar RPer, who kept saying how Rotgarde has Dark Rangers in it and insulting me with trolling messages. A “good look for the guild”, right?