Looking for late evening guild

Hi all

I am looking for a guild on EU who do Sunday-Wednesday raiding after 9pm Server time. I have returned to WoW during lockdown and have been playing a lot since. On Lighbringer I main Ret Pally and also play a lot of Resto/Ele Shaman and Resto/Balance Druid and I am very comfortable with all those specs.

I do however struggle to raid with any of the guilds I have played since I came back, as I struggle to raid on Fridays and Saturdays and don’t tend to get back home until 8 server time most other evenings, and more like 9 if I want to eat :slight_smile: . That’s enough about me!

It’s a tall ask I’m sure but if you don’t ask you don’t get and all that.

If a guild exists that does the above but has a different spec need or is in a different realm, I will be happy to create an alt on most specs (except for possibly tanking ones) - I am much more interested in getting the content and the challenge in this XP.

Otherwise, I’m 29, friendly, English (ish), generally have brains and mostly just not enough time.

Cheers folks
T

If you find any pleas keep in touch cus me and my friend are on the market for one as well that start to raid 2100

Will do bud. You looking for Ragnaros only? And HC raiding or pushing mythic hard and fast?

I do see my self as HC raiding with optional to raid Mythic if the days /Time are working for me/us.
I would pref to stay on Ragnaros but after 1 week of spaming Guild finder and forums trying to find a guild that raids 21.00 and not fridays/saturdays it seems dead.

Almost consider to start something my self due the lack of raiding guilds that want to play from 21.00

Yeah, I’m about the same, just on Lightbringer.

There are a few I have seen advertising here on Kazzak & Draenor & Silvermoon actually.

Will keep in touch, definitely.

Yeah agree.
Well we moved from RavenCrest to Kazzak from Kazzak to Ragnaros XD
In hope to find a better server.

If u consider to start something as well let me know we are intressted.
Sometimes i think it should be easier.

Hello there,
Are you interested in semi-hardcore late night raiding guild with 3 days a week schedule.(Kazzak-Horde) Raiding times from 22pm to 01am. Our goal is heroic clear on every raid tier and pushing mythic. If you’re interested whisper me on my battlenet Serphentos#2992

Hi there, not sure if you guys want to stay horde and/or specifically to your servers, but thought was worth dropping some info anyways:
We at AnV are recruiting more DPS for Shadowlands, we are a late night raiding guild with a relaxed attitude - we’ve been raiding since 2007 so have been around for a long while.
Our raiding times/days: Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time
We achieved 7/12 Mythic Ny’alotha, our goals being to clear heroic in good time and push as far into mythic that is comfortable.

Maybe we are of interest? If so add me on bnet: hellykins#2114
Hope to hear from you soon, and good luck! :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting any and all. In addition, as this is a brand new guild, there will be officer spots open.

Application:
If you’re interested in helping us build this guild into something great, please add either me on discord:

Wulf#9117

On the last note, I want to build a core group of 20/30 players to build rapport with and enjoy the game together in all aspects, be it pve or pvp.so if you feel like this guild will be a good place for you, drop me a message!

Thank you for reading and happy hunting!

Regards,
Wulf

Hey! :slight_smile:

Maybe see if TheNightShift is a good fit for you?

Hey, you might want to check out Insomnia late night guild recruiting for Shadowlands