Looking for mage teacher and or mage acadamy

Hello, I play the char Saisha Jai’Diem, and I would love to get some rp about magic going, I like deep theoretical rp about the nature of magic and such and would love to learn from someone who is deep into the lore, I do not mind if it gets complicated. Would I prefer one on one rp between a master and a new mage, sure, but it is not requirement.

Hope someone sees this

Greetings!

Perhaps this may interest you then, I have no personal experience with said people but… it seems to be what you are looking for, at first glance:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

You are welcome, good luck out there!

I looked into that post but it seems to just be elf focused, can someone confirm this?

Aye, seems so since title says “Elven magic school RP”

Bah, well I guess this post still has relevance then

Like Lizz correctly said, Quel’elhera Academy is elf-focused. For a non-elf mage, I recommend looking out in Dalaran. Its mage RP scene is not as active as it used to be, but <Kirin Tor Intelligence> is still going strong and they might be able to point you in the right direction.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/235223

For your human character I’d recommend Kirin Tor intelligence. Plenty of their members also write a huge array of journal papers, etc (sounds like what you’re looking for).

I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help.

Their post was locked but they’re very much active:

1 Like

sounds like a plan I will check it out!

They were not at all happy to help, but it was worth a shot so thank you for the pointer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.