Looking for New Home Shadowlands!

please delete this thread have put in!

Hey there!

May have something suitable for your needs, in regards to what you are looking for and the times you wish to raid. We can also be super flexible on what toons you would like to main for SL.

If you’re interested hit me up and we can discuss things further!

All the best,

Telepe #2161

Hey Iloveyourmum! :slight_smile: (She’s great)

Maybe see if TheNightShift is a good fit for you?

G’day mate!! If you’re looking to joining the correct side, Horde, we’d extend an invitation. We’re a very active guild in a mid-low pop server (hoping for a merge next week), closing in on 800 chars and looking to probably field two HC raids for early SL on our progress nights (Mon/Thu 20:00 to 22:30 ST).

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums probably), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed, then rdps on my hunter.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord