Looking to RP with an alt

Hello.

I’ve done quite a fair bit of PVE (raids, dungeons etc) and PVP over the last 2-3 years on Ravencrest. Whilst I enjoy the server, I’m looking to branch out a bit more into RP, and learn as much as I can about it.

I would still like to do PVP and end game content when and where I can, but most of my focus will be shifted towards RP. My main toon is a Draenei Priest, but I’m looking to roll one of my alts for the time being, a Lightforged Draenei Paladin, at least until lvl 60 to test out the waters (and yes, I do have a bit of a Draenei lore fetish).

Ideally I’d like to join a Guild that can primarily offer good RP for me to learn from, but also occasionally some PVP and end game content too. It doesn’t have to be a Draenei only Guild, but even if it was, I wouldn’t be totally opposed to the idea, as I’m already a part of one in TBC Classic.

Thanks.

I can recommend:

They probably contain what you are looking for, or certainly have the community who can help with it.

There’s also the Draenei discord!

9 Likes

Hello there, and welcome to AD! Yes, as Tizimiv kindly pointed out, if you’re keen on Draenei RP we’d be more than happy if you consider us :slight_smile: We’re a Draenei guild,and quite active with RP happening every night (a mix of social, Events or currently a campaign), so you can choose when to drop in or do content. We’re also often grouping up for PvE stuff, though admittedly, have not got much of a PvP crowd, though there are some within our wider community.

And yes, drop into the discord for our endless lore discussions, haha!

Hope to see you around!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.