Looks like fresh might indeed be coming: New Blizzard survey talking about it is out

There you go:

[Classic fresh link (wowhead)]   (https://classic.wowhead.com/news/new-blizzard-survey-classic-fresh-classic-updates-and-phase-cadence-323044)

It’s definitely a start.

14 Likes

About time. Although it means it’s not gonna come out before months, but it’s something I’ll take it.

3 Likes

Hello,

Are they talking simply about Classic - vanilla ? Or there is a possibility for a fresh TBC classic as well ?

1 Like

They might be concerned of the fact that the Classic Era servers are mostly dead?

At this point I don’t care I’m ok with both vanilla AND tbc fresh, I just don’t want to deal with all the fokin microtransactions currently ingame and to never have to deal with them.

5 Likes

they might add merc mode in classic tho that would be so cool! :joy:

i hope they give me the survey to fill out my opinion

"We here at blizzard love our player community and we hear your pleas for help. it is our understanding that certain players want a fresh start to their adventures in Azeroth and Outland. Therefore, today, we are announcing that we will be opening fresh Vanilla and TBC classic servers for anyone who is interested in reliving their past love of the games nostalgia or to simply play with their friends. so starting October 22/2024 players will be eligible to create a new character on one of three fresh realms.

…for the price of only $60"

10 Likes

Beautiful news! I will save my money for Classic+ Fresh. This is going to be fun.

This would have been hilarious a few years ago, but these days that is exactly what I am expecting :joy:

3 Likes

that’s why its funny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Theyre talking about changes too buddy, I promise if it launches it will launch with new mtx. Companies don’t look for ways to create lower ARPU. Depending on the MTX many of us would purchase it if we went back to classic wow.

Looking at the survey they are considering lowering exp reqs, giving more gold, speeding up phases. Sounds pretty rotten to me…

2 Likes

not to retail people. but I am okay with hairdressers, just those damn no changes conservative players want to spout thier potty mouths at players who want something new to classic just to spice things up? its like adding some seasonning to a decent cooked meal.

is it fresh vanilla or tbc

You do know that was in the last TBCC survey too? As was Classic+, and did they happen?

vanilla i guess.

Hello everyone,

So, we collect community feedback in many different ways, including surveys like this as well as these very forums.

It’s important to keep in mind though that something appearing on a survey doesn’t necessarily mean it will become an option in the future.

And similarly, if you don’t see an option or survey about a topic close to your own heart, it doesn’t mean your feedback isn’t being considered.

Thank you to everyone who got a chance to fill out the survey, as well as those who continue to provide quality feedback here on the forums and other available channels.

We hear you, and as always we appreciate your passion!

12 Likes

No thanks Blizzard. We dont want fresh.

4 Likes

At least, it shows you’ve aknowledged that there is a demand for fresh servers by sending these surveys, which is a positive thing in itself. Frankly a lot of people were starting to feel very frustrated about it (aka no blue answer regarding this particular demand). Thanks to the team for showing that you’ve been somewhat listening to us.

10 Likes