Looks like fresh might indeed be coming: New Blizzard survey talking about it is out

Who’s this "we’ you’re speaking of exactly? You’re just one guy, sorry to burst your bubble.
These people and their “I’m having fun but I don’t want you to have fun sorry” statements are so annoying.

11 Likes

Turns out we do, a lot of us actually… self-entitled BIIIP…

6 Likes

It’s alright Tyrskorn. What everyone’s been asking is some statement, a “yes” or a “no”, a “maybe”, something to show that you guys were listening. The survey is basically a “Hm ok, looks like some people do want it, so why not: let’s send a survey about fresh servers to see what people think, maybe it’s worth it”.

It’s indeed not a definite yes or a definite no, but it’s a hell of a lot better than just not saying anything about it.

3 Likes

Nerds can play private servers for their fresh servers. The rest of the community got no interest in fresh servers.

Where did you get that from? They probably won’t delete the old realms even if we got some new ones also. I don’t like private servers, but I like ladders in Diablo 2 or PoE.

3 Likes

You got any stats to prove your point? Numbers? Source? No, you’re talking out of your bum like all the other pathetic guys who are scared that their own servers will die because of the brand new ones. You’re so easy to read that it’s sad.

4 Likes

Im not really sure there is “a lot” interested in fresh.
There were two leveling fresh start projects on dead servers, flamelash and dragonfang and both failed as people lost interest.
Same with classic era, everyone gone to tbcc, seems like faithful vanilla Nost population isnt so faithful after all.

Not that I wouldnt like fresh, I would, but my doubts are getting bigger and bigger.

Well, I’m of course not saying that it’s some super major thing. But I do believe that there are enough people wanting it to fill a couple servers. Which is something.

Honestly, I’m a fan of the #SomeChanges approach to Classic. A few I’d personally like to see are:

• New dungeons & raids featuring more difficult bosses. Difficulty level should be like pre-nerf C’thun, Algalon or AOTD Yogg-Saron.
  • Balance changes to the core Classic game to make garbage tier specs more viable. Examples being: give Paladins a taunt and baseline Crusader Strike at level 1 to fix their damage/tanking issues, give Shadow Priests a new spell in their toolkit, buff Hunter scaling, replace talents that only proc when you receive a critical strike, and many more.
  • More quests in the 30 - 40 level range.
  • Azshara Crater
  • Finish the originally scrapped Emerald Dream raid.
1 Like

I didn’t get an email asking for my opinion. This is very offensive.

They were not fresh realms they were simply a re-roll project on current realms.

Not much difference tbh.

No thank you. 99% of the community dont want fresh. Pls come again.

Or rebalance racials so there would be no need in Merc mode. Like in my suggestion

You got any arguments instead of repeating the same stupid sentence like a monkey over and over and not answering to people who are telling you why you’re so wrong? You’re just talking for yourself, and no one cares.

99% of the community is not interested. Thats the argument for you. FACTS. Go private server for fresh. lmao

Have any stats to back up your facts?

I want a fresh.

2 Likes

Jesus, I have seen some degenerates on this forum but you really win the race. Go back to Twitch.

3 Likes

Because they weren’t “fresh fresh”
You had players that were way ahead, so the project doesn’t really work that well.
Especially due to the AH, opposite faction etc.

2 Likes

Yes, its called common sense.

But sure, add fresh servers…So the 10 players that want fresh can play together there, lmao.