Loot Amounts in Castle Nathria

Says no lifer who is day/night at mythic 9 all dung’s we can see best run’s but we can just imagine how many,time you done all of them

5 Likes

Less loot is a good thing

Ion?

/10 chars

3 Likes

This xpac loot system 100% garbo. Glad i didnt return to tryhard PvE.

Never thought that i will cry back anything from bfa lul.

1 Like

Cool, now nerf Rogues and Paladins.

Less literally end-game maybe. But we are like 50 ilvls from true maximum (at most, for average player). I’m personally pretty lucky, but I understand why people get mad and I agree with them. I want more control over my progression too. GV is only a band-aid. You are going to have bad, unsatisfying week to MAYBE have one nice prize at the end. Because GV is still RNG, after week or two it may start to get bad.

whats the point of raiding lol. 2 out of 10 bosses gave me loot and was already like ok bit low than I read they dropped to much ,

With this hotfix why f wipe over and over for 3 people to get loot that just BS, keep us raiding longer for more subscription time?

Funny to read some comments here, you have not raided passed LFR lol …

1 Like

Do not fix :@

Raiding should be end all be all as per usual!

Wow fun detected huh

2 Likes

whats your point?

People get mad because they’re entitled children. Gear being harder to come by means it’s going to feel more meaningful once you actually do get a really good piece, and gear feeling meaningful is something that has been missing from this game for a VERY long time.

I’ve played this game at a (much) higher level than you ever have, and I think it’s a good change.

Mythic+ is giving 2 items per 5 players if you succeed the key, so comparing this to HC (20/5)*2= 8 items per 20 players from M+.
So if you put the 2 options of obtaining gear next to eachother right now doing M+ has a (5-8)/5-37.5% higher chance to give you loot. Alright M+ you have the chance to fail the key and not obtain items so it might even out a little bit, but if you play safe and just do keys you can manage then you should be fine.

Now lets compare it to next week.
3 items per 20 players for HC. Then the difference will be way bigger, because M+ isnt changing.
It will be (3-8)/8=62,5% more chance to get loot from M+ than from HC raids…
Thats just stupid if you ask me, this is literally forcing people away from HC raiding. Sure there is some BiS items to be obtained from it, but at these rates why bother?

You can do a M+ key every 20-30 minutes. HC Bosses with the trash in between is not any faster than that.

Not a good change at all and BS on the rewarding part

These changes are to hurt top end guilds, but they don’t care (and seeing your MUCH better ranking I am right) This is just hurting guilds outside the top 100 the most and reducing the ammount of guilds that can progress mythic…

In the meantime I did several mythoc plus across my characters and got 4 items total.

I did 6 m+ and 4 raid bosses and barely got 1 that was a wrist , guess experience differs huh ? RNG is RNG

Tho they want you to play much more in this game. Gearing thru RNG low rated drop and GW weekly all 6-8 months and…then new patch and again. :+1:t2: :upside_down_face: :smiley:
People have a constant sense of incompleteness, tho they have do more to be better. Donkey and the carrot system.

i might misunderstood something but how do you want to balance loot from a lockout activity like raids with m+ which is infinitely repeatable?

ye… you can farm m+ all day you want but don’t dare to get 5 items from a full raidclear you f convict :rofl:

M+ drops is awfull and RNG, its 203 max in dung even in 15+ its equal to normal raid drop. M+ is weekly GW max.

You forget that right now you get 184 epic meaningful chest with haste versa, which is going be replaced by the 187 epic meaningful chest with haste versa which is to be replaced with the 190 epic meaningful chest with haste versa which is going to be replaced with the 193, 196…226 uff, that’s a long grind meaningful epic chest with haste versa

Unless you are unlucky and get the crit mastery chest. How many zones at max level you had per continent in BC, WotLK, MoP? It was any zone without max level mobs? There were WQ? How many dungeons difficulties were? How many raid difficulties were? How much you kept the gear once you got it?

That is why was meaningful, because you got 1 piece, kept it for 6-24 months, killed everything with it. And for BC and WotLK you could have bought it with badges that were rewarded for just doing dungeons, normal dungeons. Not M10.

Ahh I see, raiding was way to fun…

1 Like

Please don’t do this… This is an awful idea.

1 Like