Loot in m+

Not to forget that we will be unlocking hc darkshore soon on the Horde side giving us a pretty much free hc raid item before the raid is even out.

Can’t wair for all the Horde bias posts that we are going to get after that. :blush:

I have what? You’re kinda not seeing well mate…

Yes, it dropped 440…yesterday on the char I did it on…stat per stat it’s worse than what I had, only the effect makes it better.

It is somewhat disingenuous comparing the first loot of the new patch to the best-ish loot of the previous patch and saying “any random activity gives you better loot”.

When I talk about “you” I don’t actually mean literally you. I am talking about player who has 425 gear.

still if u raid u can get 485 from mythic from last 2 bosses , well it is hard , but if u do m+ what ever u do u will not be able to see 485 so that is not fair

Yup, typical blizzard standards. Always only certain classes favors blizz, mostly warriors and rouges, rest can go away with a middle finger by blizz.

Suprised tho poor and “weak” DH-s wont get 485 weapons imho.

Probably many players will be buthurt and blizzard probably would lose their mind if they kept atleast the weapons at 475…

They did the same during Dragon Soul but at least every class got a weapon/trinket from last boss 2 bosses.

Don’t get why only few have to get them now.

1 Like

Yup, no idea…

But we prob never find out, since no developer ever read EU forums…

holy holy someone with a brain based comment

u can see what can mother can give a birth

NO! Cutting edge players should get something special!

The thing that annoys me most about this season is the fact that you can run a 12, 13 or 14 and get THE EXACT SAME ILVL REWARDS. Whats the point? People will just grind 12’s for full 460 instead of pushing their key unless they really want a 15

Season 4 Loot Scaling

Mythic+ Dungeon Loot will be scaling to +15 keystones instead of just stopping at +10.

Here’s what we’ve found so far:

Keystone Level End-of-Dungeon Reward Weekly Chest
+10 455 465
+11 455 465
+12 460 470
+13 460 470
+14 460 470
+15 465 475

At least our (expected) +14 key can drop in a couple of weeks to +12 and still get the same loot :sweat_smile:

Yeah thats the good part, you can very easily farm 460 base gear with probably some corrupt items in there. I suggested it to my guildies who i run with as an initial thing to do then push for 15’s later in the patch.

Yes :slight_smile: Thinking about how the scaling worked out in the last season we got sort of surprised. We started with 12’s and on the fort griev week we wiped on bosses where I am usually 90% just dps. I assume it will be terrible hard again :slight_smile: Harder than the +18 we finished this week. so I am not expecting to time a +14 soon (and finish a 15).

But with some weeks and gear it will get back slowly to ‘normal’.

still m+ should give 485 as raid , well no one expect that on +15 but still on keys like +20 or 22 should be that gear

1 Like

It’ll be even more brutal than before. Base scaling is now 52% not the previous 30% or so and the ‘k value’ that determined the effectiveness of armour has been nerfed.

Early patch is going to brutal. Fun yet brutal.

1 Like

Just no… raiding is the highest level of the game. why would anyone do raids if you get same loot with just 5 man? you would kill the raid content. raiding is not for everybody, you actual need people(20 people mind you) very well knowledge about the game. If you can gather 20 determined people to do the hardest content in the game you deserve the best loot Period! Stop killling hardcore gamers.

Because +20’s is also for almost everyone not reachable? Debatable M+ is maybe even harder, since there is no end.

difficulty is not the point, its about gathering people together to one goal. Raiding is one of the last bit of comunity interaction present in the game that made the game popular. A casual player like me can gather 5 people to dungeon, but there is players who run guilds and work more into this game for the raids of course they deserve better loot than me. And again nobody still said why would i go with all this20 man raid if i could achieve the same with 5 people?!

But can you get a group for +20? I know nobody, really nobody who can do +20. But I know certainly players who have at least a couple of kills on mythic raid bosses.