LOOT TRADING IN CLASSIC - World Bosses

Healthy…
I call it Greedy and provided facts, which you didn’t even checked.
Thinking Blizzard is the same as back then…
Sorry, you are in denial.

Of course you do.

Do you also call the greengrocer greedy when he charges you for the potato’s?

My turn to LOL… :rofl:

Where did i say that?

Yeah, i am that. I keep believing there is hope for Humanity. But they really need to step up on education. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

As far I know, the greengrocer has even better services now then 15 years ago. :rofl:
Denying facts, yea, up to you lolling to it. You provided none.

Your brain cells are. Keep illuding yourself.

1 Like

Aside from the price of potato’s im sure my greengrocer still provides the same level of service as 15 years ago.

He puts my greens in a bag and says “have a good day”.

As for the price of my veggie’s. I haven’t been tallying but im sure the prices have fluctuated over the years, depending on things like wages and costs.

What facts?

Im happy to do so. What sort of facts do you want?

About rising costs? Or maybe about the sub staying relatively low over the years?

Good start; sarcastically good, I mean, given it comes with an unnecessary touch of arrogance and incorrect assumptions.

I’d continue with the rest of your post but you’re repeating yourself and so will I, even if just to close all I had to say: information was incomplete and even if it wasn’t OP has all the right to complain about a decision that makes zero sense.

:rofl:
If you can’t read, and lookup stuff yourself. good luck with it.

Well you messed up. The wording on tradeable loot is CLEARLY that it’s tied into raids that have a lockout / raid ID. Azu does not.

I’ve no idea who you are talking to or what its about. But throwing words in the air like nothing has been said before by anyone does not a conversation make.

Good luck pretending to discuss.

See ya :wave:

I’ve no idea who you are talking to or what its about.

Which is the issue at hand.

But throwing words in the air like nothing has been said before by anyone does not a conversation make.

I did, but you don’t understand it.

Good luck pretending to discuss.

I tried, but ignoring facts the revenue has gotten alot bigger, which you can google, and shout there is no money for somekind of support… well. gg. Denial, like I said before.

See ya

Cheers again.

As soon as ppl start trying to insulting.
It’s usually because of the lack of competent information regarding faqs.

Anyway thanks for your chit chat. Now off you go :+1:
Kinda out of context but glad you posted at the post so it will gain some popularity.

Good evening sir.

https://imgur.com/a/tzkGDU4 23:34 where not all realms low pop?

facts, here’s your monkas

“rEtAiL iS dEaD oMeGaLuL”

This one is on the raid leadership that the OP was in. World boss respawn timers are obviously not the same thing as a raid lockout. So the mistake in thinking that the items could be traded is solely on the players. It is human error and in that sense certainly understandable, but that does not mean that the responsibility for this is on Blizzard.

To all the self proclaimed lawyers who make statements here, you are entirely missing the point of this thread which i clearly stated.

No one is denying the Fact, that mistakes have been made. We are a guild who mostly consists of veterans where most people where at one point involved in the worldfirst race from vanilla up until even recent Content. Those Players including myself are not in depth forum nerds, but generelly aware of “things”. And because I dont’t want to repeat myself i Quote myself. Its a communication issue, and if an error happens, it is not “Classic like” that no one is willing to assist.

1 Like

This is clearly a player messup, so there is no reason why GMs should intervene.
Enjoy your cloaks though!

No but giving 2 items to the players that “deserve” them is probably 5 minutes work for a support dude

In vanilla they sorted these kind of things on first offense though

100% agree
Above who disagrees clearly doesn’t know how it was.

Point is human errors can happen. And we kinda pay for our customer support. I see absolutely no reason for them, not to step in here.

Again what if accidentally take the wrong key out to destroy brd coffer keys.
Won’t they help either in this matter?

No answer blizzard???

Yeah and that is also something that they really did in Vanilla. I guess the reason for not doing it would be to not set a precedent. Those minutes add up when it starts to be every world boss kill on every server. Still that is at best a money related excuse.

My point was that the blame in this case is not on Blizzard but clearly on the players. It was not that Blizzard should not help with mistakes that players make.

Didn’t you heard of the 800 Blizzard employees that were “let go” by the company?

GMs are the past, only AI algorithms remain, they don’t have to pay those every month.