Losing AV....EU Ally are good they said

The only people saying EU Alliance were good/had better winrates are NA horde trying to gaslight NA alliance into thinking they’re uniquely bad. Pretty disgusting tbh, but to be clear; we suffer from the same win/loss imbalance, map disadvantage and scorched earth approach from EU horde.

The only difference are the occasional matches vs Russians who usually still rush. Due to their alphabet they’re grouped together in a small number of servers and therefor can still premade like in the beginning of AV and use discord to communicate, which is a massive advantage in a game that needs a constantly updating strategy. That still leaves us with a >90% loss rate due to how rare those matches are.

AV is a horrible, snowy arsecrack of doom. I shall never put foot into that horrible place after i get my exalted off-hand.

WSG/AB Premades, here I come!

Why would the horde not want to win a BG that takes them ages to get into? lol.

If I had to wait 30+ minutes for A BG, I sure as hell would try to win it as well lmao.

I reached rank 10 by queuing AV exclusively.

It took me 4 weeks starting from Rank 6 this March.

My win rate was 40% and I farmed around 415k honor per week.

I usually queued with my guildies or other rankers though in a premade and I took steps to ensure that I would join only fresh games for max honor.

I usually raid-leaded too.

As you can see, I am wearing full Rank 10 gear.

Note: I never, ever played WSG or AB and I stopped doing PvP as soon as I reached R10.

Just comes down to the right tactics and if Alliance players actually listen. Got many wins over AV weekend with my premade, we used the tactic of hiding at SH GY (Hidden) and when horde come to cap it as a big group, wipe them, then alli stack at SH Bunker until Hordes IBGY respawn and let them passed then rush IBGY. Only issue with the SHGY stack is sometimes Horde have a team that go straight up North, so you can switch it up and hide/stack at icewing bunker to prevent a back door.

What about finding a new spot to hide ? Its pretty obvious that when ally dont come forward they re either “hidden” at SG gy or by the bunker.

Why find a new hiding spot when the tactic worked pretty much every game over the weekend. So cant be too obvious pal :wink:

There is another pit of shame which few know about btw

1 Like

I joined one where we let someone else lead and we discovered a place called the Jacuzzi :joy: the little buildings by SH GY

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.