Losing AV....EU Ally are good they said

Someone said couple days ago EU Ally are winning AVs and NA Ally are losing every AV… this is so funny im losing like since 5-6 hours every game back to back. Dont listen to this guys Alliance will be pvp looooser everywhere…

Edit: but i still enjoy it.

1 Like

You somewhat mixed that up didnt you ?

3 Likes

Im almost exalted with av on my horde druid and i have lost two games so far in total

1 Like

Im playing my horde right now and lost 3 games out of 5 , with 1 hour que time more or less. The grass is never greener on the other side my friend

Alot of alliance alts starting a turtle intentionally since the turn ins are good for rep. And unfortunately, the more rogues and night elfs you got, is more afkers. A ban wave would have been so good in time for this weekend. It looks like alliance got 30 ppl at IB GY, but 15 of them are people in stealth just soaking all hks.

1 Like

lmao, sounds like you got jebaited :smiley:

2 Likes

Russian Allies winning like 90% of their AVs. learn from them.

1 Like

…its the same reason every game and noone cares.
allies try to blind push forward 2,3 horde grps are killing in the middle 50% of the alliance and now we lost the game…
btw i still try to win a game …maybe 8hours now?

Alliance gives up too easily.
You got people on here literally stating they just afk after the first push fails(and that the horde “turtle”) and whining about how the alliance doesn’t win.

3 Likes

Ofc alliance gives up to fast, because the go to tactic for Horde is to turtle, turning what should be a 15-20 min BG into a 50 min bg.

But horde got their way, they cryed so much to blizz, that they removed av premades, so now alliance wins maby 10% of the matches, while horde turtle flex “you give up to fast”

Blizz should just either reopen for premade, or move the Horde spawn point to where it is in retail now.

2 Likes

Horde always should have sfgy and ibgy do turtle and summon icelord to break the choke . Alliance always should have sfgy and shgy, turtle and summon ivus to break the choke. Its how classic av is meant to be .

1 Like

Well the Horde is winning so Blizzard is ok with that.

1 Like

No one cares about av. The actual good pvpers are in ab/warsong. If you are playing av, you are either doing it for rep, or you are trash

1 Like

Ally??? Good??? Troll bye bye post on classic. End of post!!!

Blizz shut it down

4 Likes

I played 3 games today and won all 3 on my Alliance side Lock. Seems like Alliance are adapting, the tactic we employed worked every time.

1 Like

Traytor…

Boohoo, people who wait 50 mins in queue for a bg, actually work to win a bg. So horrible, that they won’t simply roll over and let you win.

1 Like

No they don’t.
Grinding on my alt hunter.
Out of the 5ruski teams i faced today they won a whopping 0 games.

My 2c
Am not whining, am mostly in ab premade these days win 99 out of 100 games (losing only from gehenas and venoxis r13 premades who use 100g cons per blacksmith fight).
So am not whining am just fascinated and shocked about today AV state.
Here is why.
In the last few days I decided to focus a bit more to AV, mostly to chill (not afk!) and relax from AB (which is getting boring too).
…Oh my, what AV just became…
I will try not to be rude, but that shieat fiesta down there can make even cool guy like me to became a bit toxic (.
Every game, I am gettin more and more shocked and fascinated, even charmed.
I do want to beleive that majority of these “new” alliance AV players (80% are rank 0-6, level 51-58 with blue and green gear) are just new horde alts in those few latest reroling waves…
First of all I do believe that 30 of 40 of those guys/girls doesnt know a word of english.
I am also sure few of them doesnt even know to read or write any language. Thats due to reason they are 4-8 years old or have some sort of disability.
Lets move on.
Every game there is STILL a number (2-3) of botters.
Every game there is STILL a number of stealth leechers (5-10?) who engage in game once or twice every 10 mins.
Every game there is a number of low lvl reputation farmers that simply cant understand that they will get same rep. per hour if they dont turtle pointlessly (alliance que times are 1-2 mins if u didnt notice).
Every game there are a guys so smart that wants to use obsolete broken tactics and spam rush Galv or Drekh (omega LuL).
U cant imagine what AV became these days.
First I played it for pure fun in first week when aliance had 90% win ratio.
Then I played it for a bit again when discord premades made alliance starts with 15 players. Even then it was better than this today.
And then i played it for 2 weeks again when discord premades where over and was pretty cool actually (even 5 of 10 wins in good days).
But then, after a almost months not playing it, I came back and I can tell, this is absolutely worst gaming experiance I ever had in my life.
I will play it for 1 more day maybe and will not touch it ever again.
Ever
Not even on my horde toons, tho shaman is revered and close to exalted.
Not touching this piece of poop ever again.
I will forbid it to my daughter too.
Sry for long text

4 Likes

Ever single game I face alliance russian as horde in AV they gather at pit of shame and go straight for IBGY , wipe horde if they try to intercept and dont chase horde for one kill when they are at IBGY so the ally players dont spawn north when they die for one kill . ( they win majority of the games this way )

Everytime I see alliance EU as horde . they gather at balinda and rush galv and lose because its easier for horde to intercept .