Lost gladiator title?

I lost gladiator title from season 3… should this happen?

Yes, you’ll need 50wins at 2.4 to get it back. Rank 1 rewards a permanent title

no in season 1 on another account I kept gladiator rank, but elite, duelist etc were removed. Gladiator should be a permanent title

It has always been like this man, Gladiator title is just for the season you achieved it.

2 Likes

it’s funny that players like this can get gladiator now

21 Likes

i think playing with Hydra helps :man_shrugging:

No for sure, hes not bad, but Gladiator cutoff is too low with 2.4 in my opinion.

2 Likes

yes

/thread

im highest mage EU in 2s, post from alt ur dog**** player

And the most toxic mage player posting in the Forums now?

btw isnt even true:

htt ps://xunamate.com/leaderboard/2v2?player=&realm=any&faction=3&rating=1500%3B4000&specId%5B%5D=62&specId%5B%5D=63&specId%5B%5D=64

3 Likes

All titles but R1 is lost upon season change

You got so hard boosted / coached don’t expose yourself …

3 Likes

There were 25 mages with a higher rating than you. I actually checked after one of your annoying boasting sessions to see if that was accurate. And every one of them knew gladiator was a seasonal title.

11 Likes

its a known bug try making a ticket

11 Likes

This was the work of the smurf booster community , he will have to pay again to get Gladiator

Something tells me you’re not legit

8 Likes

just st fu if you’re actually the highest mage you got *cking boosted

there is no way the highest mage doesn’t know how arena titles work

7 Likes

If you practised more and not sat on the forums flamebaiting you could’ve got rank 1 and have a permanent title. I guess it’s a case of git gud. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Honestly though, who cares about glad title nowadays, a 2k achievement from 2014 is worth x3 times the title lmao

1 Like

Op is just a Coronao level troll.

2 Likes

funny how people like this can get coached to glad in bfa