Love Blossoms this Month in the February Trading Post

Love Blossoms this Month in the February Trading Post

Celebrate one year of the Trading Post with two steeply discounted items, the Mannequin’s Charm toy and X-53 Rocket, and earn an extra 500 Trader’s Tender this month! Cast a spell with this month’s signature item the Love Witch’s Attire transmog ensemble.

View Full Article

12 Likes

Really cool and all. But when are we all getting our first in game poncho? :pray:

2 Likes

A bit disappointed this month, all gimmicky valentines day nonsense!

I was hoping for recolours of class sets, some cool spikey weapons.

More Warcraft and less Fortnite.

14 Likes

I had the rocket before it was cool!

Still, passenger mounts need to be more available and this is a step in the right direction, even if temporary.

3 Likes

First month since the Trading post has existed when I’ll be buying literally nothing

9 Likes

Is the dark recolour of the witch transmog part of the “Love witch’s attire”-set?

I’m asking because the wand, staff, and bow all have a dark version available… and also because my warlock would rock the dark witch outfit.

4 Likes

the audience of this game is now the same as fortnite

1 Like

Ok then lets see,

• A raf mount for 100, very nice
  • Pets, pass
  • Mountains of pink junk, hard pass
  • Free pink witch costume, never gonna use this or any of its pieces. Id rather there be no completion reward than get this.

Got some friends that are quite excited for next trading post so id say its a win.

2 Likes

Currently 499/500 mounts - wonder what I am buying tomorrow :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Were you expecting the bunny ears or an offhand egg shaped? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I bet it’s the ugly axe.

1 Like

100 Tender for the mount, gift :smiley:
I hope that every month there will be a “new” and a mount that can no longer be obtained.

2 Likes

Tbh… this month ain’t that bad.

3 Likes

493 after tomorrows purchase… i can taste it!!

1 Like

Looks like Sailor Moon and Paris Hilton had a party…

2 Likes

I’d happily trade every single item that will appear this month and every month for permanent bunny ears.

4 Likes

The mount!! Omgg i need ittt

1 Like

Better be those 2 lil bugs !

1 Like

You too early for that sarcastic comment. Try again in April or May.