Love Blossoms this Month in the February Trading Post

What is the Heartseeker Moth mentioned in the Pet Battle section? I don’t see this pet in the journal, could it be a new reward for Love is in the Air activities?

BTW, nice rewards are in coming month!

So, the way I felt about the clown costume?

You can just… not use it and be happy they have a variation of themes they go through?

I wanted to not have the blue crab. Accidently unlocked it anyway. Oh well;

I don’t like pink. This is not my month :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for that horrible thought…

1 Like

What can I say? :upside_down_face: my mind think faster than yours… I’m already ahead with the time.

1 Like

I absolutely love this months selection, can’t wait to create a Orc male and put him in the love witch´s attire. :joy:

I have a feeling I’m not going to be able to afford all I want this month.

3 Likes

I wish I could slip you some of my tender, I can imagine for pink lovers this is an overwhelming month!

I’m looking forward to seeing bulky male characters in the set, you better not disappoint me! :wink:

1 Like

wow. 40000 achie points precise! gz puny!

1 Like

Heresy. How can you say that?

That’s the point, I guess.

With great confidence and a general dislike for TBC-themed weapons.

Sounds to me more like “I hate everything Draenei-themed” but ok.

Which is completely understandable and I support that stance 100% :kissing_heart:

Tah, one day I will crush you with my hoof. One… DAY! :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope to see some sexy KT males in it!

I would take all the tender you could spare :dracthyr_nod:

Oh that is very precise, totally intended :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Nah, they have some cool-looking armour, their voices are neat and the female character models are good. Crystal weapons isn’t all there is to the draenei :man_shrugging:t2:

Then why do you call it ugly then, when it is the first, actual race themed weapon (of several ones) we get for Draenei since years?

I really can’t wait til that one goes live: https://cdn.gameleap.com/images/articles/art_BRtZxjX_Di/art-img_XmqRn8ZdG/1x.webp

Why do I call something I think is ugly ugly?

… you go right ahead and tell yourself whatever makes you feel good. Meanwhile I’ll continue to like what I like and don’t like what I don’t.

1 Like

Well there are extra 500 tender this month but it might not be enough for everyone.